Guest PaulOBrien

Changelog

03/Sep 18:15 BST

• Initial Post
  • Based on FRG33 release, optimised
  • Added ChainsDD's superuser
  • Added terminfo
  • Added busybox
  • Updated third party apps (Facebook, Twitter, Amazon etc.)
  • Added optional Gmail 2.2.1

Guest groetting

scared.. for some reason all my apps are gone.,. I get a question about google location service, and after that everything is blank,... maybe something is wrong with a2sd+ which I ran on FRF91

Going to try a full wipe now

Guest groetting
scared.. for some reason all my apps are gone.,. I get a question about google location service, and after that everything is blank,... maybe something is wrong with a2sd+ which I ran on FRF91

Going to try a full wipe now

OK, the wipe changes the behavior... Now it stops during the nexus animation,. ive been waiting for like forever and it doesnt work,. trying a nandroid restore.

Guest Shuflie
Puuh, nandroid restore brought my beloved Nexus One back to life.,. now how do I get rid of a2sd+?

Backup everything to harddrive and repartition the sdcard, then do a wipe and install.

Guest isotemsky

Hi Paul!

My points to r22 WIP:

1. Common bug for your kitchen - could not delete "Car Home" application (nor in cyanogen, nor in r22).

2. Non working iptables (Droid Wall application returning the errors).

Only two points from me - still testing FRG33 release.

Peace!

Guest groetting

After the upgrade, I have the sync symbol permanently up in the top of the screen, I have looked at running services but I don`t get which one it is,. fear that it will suck my battery dry in record speed! Anyone know how i can find out which specific service that is syncing right now?

Guest Shuflie

I had a similar problem to the one groetting had when I first flashed, black screen on startup with the google location request and no service afterwards. I didn't do a complete wipe but clearing the cache and dalvik-cache allowed me to start up normally again. Still had all my programs installed but had lost my google account settings and home setup. Perhaps it was something to do with the fact that I had a custom theme applied which wasn't getting cleared properly for the new base code. First impressions now that I have it working is that the phone is able to latch onto a 3G signal much better than before, but that may just be that O2 have cleared a tower problem here at home, or i may have messed something up getting MMS to work properly.

Edited by Shuflie

i found i little issue

the charging led seems to not work with this rom, but the device is charging.. so it doesnt matter :P but still one little issue

Work fine for me Its not à build problem re wipe all and flash again

Edited by chouki

Guest groetting
i found i little issue

the charging led seems to not work with this rom, but the device is charging.. so it doesnt matter :P but still one little issue

the charging led does not work for me as well, and i`ve completely wiped the whole thing.

Guest groetting
I had a similar problem to the one groetting had when I first flashed, black screen on startup with the google location request and no service afterwards. I didn't do a complete wipe but clearing the cache and dalvik-cache allowed me to start up normally again. Still had all my programs installed but had lost my google account settings and home setup. Perhaps it was something to do with the fact that I had a custom theme applied which wasn't getting cleared properly for the new base code. First impressions now that I have it working is that the phone is able to latch onto a 3G signal much better than before, but that may just be that O2 have cleared a tower problem here at home, or i may have messed something up getting MMS to work properly.

I had Flikie Wallpapers running on my FRF91 build, so your theory about the theme thing might be right.

i am not sure if its related to this rom but after updating from r21 to r22 the pingchat notification stopped working, but reinstalling the app solves that problem, maybe its a general problem when flashing new roms? and a pingchat problem

Guest dogei22

MS Exchange keeps crashing at configuration. Works perfectly with R21 but this one keeps giving me trouble. Tried configuring several times and even wiping and re-flashing but same problem.

Had to revert to r21 to be able to sync contacts, mail and calendar.

Guest scottpletcher
MS Exchange keeps crashing at configuration. Works perfectly with R21 but this one keeps giving me trouble. Tried configuring several times and even wiping and re-flashing but same problem.

Had to revert to r21 to be able to sync contacts, mail and calendar.

Having the same issue with setting up Exchange. "Setup could not finish: Unable to open connection to server." I do also get this same issue with Cyanogen 6.0 which makes sense since I think the Email is the same.

Since I need Exchange connectivity for work, I'm reverting back to r21 for now as well. Everything there worked fine.

Guest joesixpack
Having the same issue with setting up Exchange. "Setup could not finish: Unable to open connection to server." I do also get this same issue with Cyanogen 6.0 which makes sense since I think the Email is the same.

Since I need Exchange connectivity for work, I'm reverting back to r21 for now as well. Everything there worked fine.

Experienced the same issue, had to revert to r21.