Daskalos B7610 6.5.3 ROM Build 23135

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos

Daskalos B7610 6.5.3 ROM Build 23135

Here's another new ROM for the weekend

What's in it:

- WM 6.5.3 Build 23135

- JE2 Base

- 150Mb ROM, 70Mb RAM (Windows default, WM Sliding and Samsung Phone Pad Enabled)

- With some 3rd party apps

- Skinned WMP and Dialer

- JF5 Menu

Download it HERE:

Full

(Please download the SMS fix too)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QH3O5T5L

Megalite

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IPN4TO5Z

Fix

The Full ROM has a SMS Bug (can't create new message/ reply)

To fix this download http://www.4shared.com/file/OmV1kwfD/Samsu...MS_for_65x.html and install (Thanks Klusek for the Tip)

If you like my ROMs and enjoying it for free, show your appreciation by clicking the donation button below, to keep me motivated in cooking :P

Edited by daskalos

Guest jimmboonline
Megalite available

:P I will test this as soon as it finishes downloading.

I am in thailand now, but I'm from the U.S. The problem i usually have is that my gps&Edge just stops working all together, maybe twice a week. "reset default comms in samsung settings" makes it better.

I like the new 6.5.X style, however I almost would like a 6.1 stripped and rebuilt by the one and only daskalos! The 6.5 style is fine however there is way too much top,bottom screen closing happening.

I currently use enhanced ati & open GL however i almost never see an improvment with the ati drivers..... it really seems to be rom based for me as the Megalite B7610 23549 v6 has the best fps in Xtrakt. I almost have all your older, now deleted roms. the new batch you are comming out with seem to be more stable!!!

I enjoy playing games, and wondered what drivers daskalos would use on a B7610??

Guest daskalos
:P I will test this as soon as it finishes downloading.

I am in thailand now, but I'm from the U.S. The problem i usually have is that my gps&Edge just stops working all together, maybe twice a week. "reset default comms in samsung settings" makes it better.

I like the new 6.5.X style, however I almost would like a 6.1 stripped and rebuilt by the one and only daskalos! The 6.5 style is fine however there is way too much top,bottom screen closing happening.

I currently use enhanced ati & open GL however i almost never see an improvment with the ati drivers..... it really seems to be rom based for me as the Megalite B7610 23549 v6 has the best fps in Xtrakt. I almost have all your older, now deleted roms. the new batch you are comming out with seem to be more stable!!!

I enjoy playing games, and wondered what drivers daskalos would use on a B7610??

For games that uses OpenGles 1.0 just use Chainfire's compatibility driver (note that some nice games like Bloom Box and a 3D version of NFS does not work when the driver is installed)

Overclocking B7610 also helps in making games faster

Guest Kiwi Dave

Hey Daskalos,

I've just installed the full version of this ROM, so far all great.

- loving the fact that there doesn't seem to be a 2-3 ring delay (screen wakes up instantly, ring tone heard on second ring)

- like the new startup tone

- like the 6.1 lock screen

- wifi tested and working fine

- internet working fine

- active sync working fine (including OneNote to an exchange account)

- I've installed Bing.cab and SWYPE, and still have 70MB of Program RAM free, 122MB of Storage Free

Will continue to test over the weekend and provide an update later.

once again, thanks for the great work. appreciated.

Dave

Guest Duongluong

Hi Daskalos,

I tested for one day with Full version. It works fine to me. However I have problem with composing new message. When I select New in message to compose, there's nothing happen.

How can I fix it?

Thanks!

Guest daskalos
Hi Daskalos,

I tested for one day with Full version. It works fine to me. However I have problem with composing new message. When I select New in message to compose, there's nothing happen.

How can I fix it?

Thanks!

Uh oh it seems I uploaded a different version of the FULL ROM

What's the color of the background upon fresh flash? Blue or Black?

Guest daskalos

I removed the download links because just found out that the build have SMS bug....

Please try other ROMs instead for the meantime

Sorry for the inconvinience

fixed :P

Edited by daskalos

Guest Kiwi Dave
i was just writing you about that bug,however i will continue to use this rom,are u planning to fix it on a new rom?

I think I'll also use this one for a while. while the SMS doesn't work - everything else seems great. hope to get this exact ROM with working SMS in the near future.

Dave

Guest daskalos
May I ask what problem you have with sms? Is it only in the full Rom, cause I have the megalite installed and have no issue. I Think.

Can't create new sms/ reply in the Full ROM...

Does the megalite version have the issue?

Edited by daskalos

On the SMS bug is very simple solution. Simply install this CAB and SMS function work perfectly :P I recommend this solution.

i tried this and works perfectly!!!

no others issues till now!

Edited by fier03

Guest cappuccina
Can't create new sms/ reply in the Full ROM...

Does the megalite version have the issue?

hmm, I can create new sms and have the confirmation that it was received. And i can write a reply, but haven't send one yet! But i guess that should not be a problem! :P

Edited by cappuccina

Guest Kiwi Dave
so i'll be returning the links later if the bug has already a working solution and megalite doesn't have the bug

Please confirm users

Confirmed that the above CAB resolves the issue with the full version.

before installing the CAB I could respond to txt's, but not create a new one (no matter how I tried). The CAB has fixed this and I'm able to create new txt's.

This is a fantastic ROM - have been using all weekend and found it super stable and fast. The only time I restarted was just now when installing the cab.

Dave