Daskalos B7610 6.5.3 ROM Build 23135

Guest daskalos

Guest Kiwi Dave
I face a issue when using Full version in Life Mode: when I move widgets of weather, Yahoo finance, Youtube to today screen, they does not display or work, just keep pending. Anyone has same issue?

Sorry, I don't the widgets homepage, so can't help you there..........

Guest Intellected

Hi Das,

Thanks for your awesome efforts!

One Q: Is the samsung app "connected home" available for your rom(s) and if not how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Intellected

Guest mudy20012001

Great work Daskalos !!!

very snappy and stable so far..

few thing which I faced

- S2U2 (tried 2.41 and 2.43) doesnt integrate well, experiened mix of both windows and s2u2 screen for incoming call. Also, sometimes my phone kept on vibrating even after call ended. had to soft-reset. without caller id of s2u2 it works fine. But I miss the S2U2 slide to answer option and the photo of caller feature.

- I dont see the video call option enabled.(it appears in the menu but appears to be disabled)

I am using the full version of this ROM.

Thanks for the wonderful work.

hi guys!

question: is it multilanguage? i need to tap on russian)))

I think the language input is Rom-indepedent, it changes with your CSC. This means if you can type russian if your old rom, you will be able to type with this one too. (In fact, I am using this rom + greek csc and I have the option to type russian)

But all the menus and stuff will be on english.

Great work Daskalos !!!

very snappy and stable so far..

few thing which I faced

- S2U2 (tried 2.41 and 2.43) doesnt integrate well, experiened mix of both windows and s2u2 screen for incoming call. Also, sometimes my phone kept on vibrating even after call ended. had to soft-reset. without caller id of s2u2 it works fine. But I miss the S2U2 slide to answer option and the photo of caller feature.

- I dont see the video call option enabled.(it appears in the menu but appears to be disabled)

I am using the full version of this ROM.

Thanks for the wonderful work.

The only way I know to make s2u2 caller id to work is to disable the samsung phonepad(search the forums, you will find how to disable it) but you will get the evil ring delay.

Edited by sakisds

I think the language input is Rom-indepedent, it changes with your CSC. This means if you can type russian if your old rom, you will be able to type with this one too. (In fact, I am using this rom + greek csc and I have the option to type russian)

But all the menus and stuff will be on english.

The only way I know to make s2u2 caller id to work is to disable the samsung phonepad(search the forums, you will find how to disable it) but you will get the evil ring delay.

So I can use norwegian letters on my keyboard if I keep my csc?

Guest tece9966
So I can use norwegian letters on my keyboard if I keep my csc?

yes, BUT! you must save your csc...

sakisds

thn!

is it hard to insert, for example, russian lng. into rom?

for example it may be group of files or directory?

yes, BUT! you must save your csc...

sakisds

thn!

is it hard to insert, for example, russian lng. into rom?

for example it may be group of files or directory?

Sorry for the late respond!

This rom is just a .nb0 file. If you flash only this, you keep your operator settings and keyboard languages. The csc file is another part of the rom, we usually don't replace that(its a .csc) file. You actually won't have to do everything.

Edited by sakisds

Guest darthveda

I am facing a weird problem, the camera has stopped working recently. The only change I made is enabling Image Stabilization. When I press the camera key, I get a dark image with menus enabled and the hand icon at top left, after a while I get the message the camera app has stopped working due to absence of camera module.

I have used camera app from Experiment 31. Any ideas anyone?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest IlTorvo

I'm thinking to update my phone whit a new rom, and after reading several posts (OMG guys, how many people is asking for a password... it's so hard to read the complete thread before flooding the forum whit the same question?), seems that this is the latest, stable and fast full ROM for B7610, i'm right or I miss something?

I see also the B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM v1.2 Build 23668, but i'm not interested in Sense (usually I use SPB MS). I see there is also a "no Sense" version, do you think that is better than this?

Anyway, just a pair questions about:

1- Is the Video Call working?

2-There is some issues on the camera preview? I know that some people see something like an 8bit preview instead a normal image when capturing pictures or video (just on preview, not in the final img/video).

TIA!

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Hey Dask, in this ROM, you are only missing MMS.dll that is causing the SMS bug. One can simply copy that to windows folder and resolve the bug. No need to install the full cab. Just a quick tip :)

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Hey Daskalos,

can you please let me know which file need to replace to get rid of this ugly background in Contacts application? I have the full sys of this build with me, but i am not sure which file is causing this.

sshot000n.jpg

Guest daskalos
Hey Daskalos,

can you please let me know which file need to replace to get rid of this ugly background in Contacts application? I have the full sys of this build with me, but i am not sure which file is causing this.

sshot000n.jpg

From the looks of it it's a .png file which is similar to the circle buttons in the bottom bar which is named default_toolBarIconBubble....

I suggest you search all the .png files (especially in Base_dpi), and look if it's there are 2 similar png (circle button)

Maybe the other one was accidentally renamed that's why it is called in the background...

or

You might have deleted the real png background (which unfortunately, I don't know the name), that's why it's invoking other pngs (which in this case, the button icon)

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj
From the looks of it it's a .png file which is similar to the circle buttons in the bottom bar which is named default_toolBarIconBubble....

I suggest you search all the .png files (especially in Base_dpi), and look if it's there are 2 similar png (circle button)

Maybe the other one was accidentally renamed that's why it is called in the background...

or

You might have deleted the real png background (which unfortunately, I don't know the name), that's why it's invoking other pngs (which in this case, the button icon)

Buddy I am using your ROM only, so I cannot delete/rename anything. What I meant was I am having a 6.5.x sys with me so if you tell me which file to overwrite in phone memory, i can do so.

Guest daskalos
Buddy I am using your ROM only, so I cannot delete/rename anything. What I meant was I am having a 6.5.x sys with me so if you tell me which file to overwrite in phone memory, i can do so.

Haha... my bad :)

Anyway I'm not sure what .png it is but you can try copying all the .png files from Base_DPI_192 and place them in \Windows ,overwrite all, then restart and checked again