Daskalos B7610 Giorgio Armani ROM v3

Guest daskalos

Guest Thunder141

Look here

There is an fix for an other rom of daskalos. Perhaps this fixes your problem, too

After a couple of day, one problem of SMS happened: I can not make new message though still open to see old messages. When I select New message, nothing happen.

Anyone faces this issue like me?

after using for a few days, i find some issues.

when i was using the UCweb to surf the internet, sometimes it just sudenly close my UCweb. (not only the UCweb, it's about many third app.)

So I am about to flash Daskalos B7610 6.5.3 rom.

Guest freq437
Look here

There is an fix for an other rom of daskalos. Perhaps this fixes your problem, too

Thanks for the link... However, the said cab did not resolve the problem....

Hi Daskalos,

Any solution please.

Thanks

Guest reinPnoy

sorry for my late feedback Mr.Daskalos..

it's a very stable rom and also good for beginners because of the pre-installed additional applications for OPTIMUM phone performance..

GREAT WORK!! :P

Guest reinPnoy

i think i found something :)

i tried recording a video using FRONT CAMERA(i just tried, coz we all know it's really a crappy cam) and it just shows a glitchy screen..

does anyone encountered that problem with you b7610 in GA?

any solution for that? THANKS :P

Guest gauravv

@ daskalos

this rom has a wake up problem from sleep state. after using for 4-5 hours this problem appears...........and commonly when in sleep mode message is received it then doesnot wake up....and after restart i have to ask friends who sent that message n what

Guest reinPnoy

@Princeagarwal: ahh i see.. so you mean when we use the front camera for video recording(i know, i know we won't coz it suck) but still when we see that glitchy thing it makes us wanna think that the camera in front is broken or something..(in my perception) :P

Guest reinPnoy

hello everyone..

do you know how to DISABLE lockscreen in registry editor?

because the GA lock screen works perfectly at first without showing the "tap and hold" lock screen..

and then suddenly this morning it just revert back to "tap and hold", and when i tried to lock using the lock in Start menu,

the lock screen becomes "slide to unlock", and sometimes after sliding it, it shows another lock which is "tap and hold"

i want to disable "tap and hold" coz i prefer "slide to unlock" PLEASE HELP

and also why did my GA lock screen suddenly stops working?

thanks in advance! :P

Guest Princeagarwal
@Princeagarwal: ahh i see.. so you mean when we use the front camera for video recording(i know, i know we won't coz it suck) but still when we see that glitchy thing it makes us wanna think that the camera in front is broken or something..(in my perception) :P

ya ryt

it gives a feeling that there's smthng wrng with the camera hardware

Guest Princeagarwal

ya ryt

it gives a feeling that there's smthng wrng with the camera hardware

Guest reinPnoy

HOW TO DISABLE ONE LOCK?? IT HAS TWO LOCKS.. ANYONE??

i don't want to disable lock when device is woken up because why would you want that? right? hahaha.. it's useless to have a lock that can be unlocked with ONE BUTTON TOUCH..

a solution is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

Guest daskalos
HOW TO DISABLE ONE LOCK?? IT HAS TWO LOCKS.. ANYONE??

i don't want to disable lock when device is woken up because why would you want that? right? hahaha.. it's useless to have a lock that can be unlocked with ONE BUTTON TOUCH..

a solution is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

What lock do you want to disable?

The sliding or the GA lock

Guest daskalos
sir daskalos! :)

the GA locked suddenly stops working i don't know why.. that's the 2 tap lock right?

i want to disable the tap and hold lock.. :P

I'm confused

GA is "press and hold" to unlock, what's the one with tap and hold?

Guest reinPnoy

it's the same.. tap and hold = press and hold :P

anyway mine has press to unlock and then after pressing it another one pops at the middle of the screen to press it again to unlock

i thought that's the GA lock? i thought the press and hold lock is the 6.1 lockscreen hahaha i really don't know..

back to my problem.. i want to disable the press and hold lock :)

Guest reinPnoy

just to clarify, i have three locks after installing the GA rom, i thought that's normal..

coz at first the TWO TAP lock is the only lock that's working and i wasn't bothered by any other lock

1. TWO TAP LOCK/ TWO PRESS LOCK (without hold) is the one you tap the bottom left of the screen and then tap the middle right part of the screen where both says TAP TO UNLOCK..

after the two tap lock stops working these two locks are alternating each other so everytime i try to wake up it's either press and hold or slide or both!

2. TAP AND HOLD LOCK/PRESS AND HOLD LOCK the normal samsung lock i guess? (coz in my samsung star wifi it's the type of lock :P )

3. SLIDE TO UNLOCK

and also i turned off the backlight when using battery but sometimes the backlight comes out when the press and hold lock appears..

so I don't have a choice i just set the backlight to minimum..