T-mobile Pulse Mini Newbie Help!

Guest AndroidKiller

Guest AndroidKiller

Hi I just ordered the T-mobile pulse and joined this forum as I can see this is the best froum at the moment for my phone and would like to ask the following questions:

How can I improve the touchscreen on the Pulse? (I was told there is a app which makes it better and easier to text (keyboard) which allows a better use for fingers)

Is there anything like jailbreak? (Is there any hack or anything where I can get paid apps for free?)

Is there anyway I can boost the power of the Pulse? (By using a special rooting or something)

Are there any apps I must get for the phone?

Are there any good customisation for the phone?

Any really good and useful hacks?

Anything else that can help me?

Thanks

Guest Danh2122
Hi I just ordered the T-mobile pulse and joined this forum as I can see this is the best froum at the moment for my phone and would like to ask the following questions:

How can I improve the touchscreen on the Pulse? (I was told there is a app which makes it better and easier to text (keyboard) which allows a better use for fingers)

Is there anything like jailbreak? (Is there any hack or anything where I can get paid apps for free?)

Is there anyway I can boost the power of the Pulse? (By using a special rooting or something)

Are there any apps I must get for the phone?

Are there any good customisation for the phone?

Any really good and useful hacks?

Anything else that can help me?

Thanks

My guide pretty much explains all of your questions.... Here

Guest AndroidKiller

Hi I was reading great help! And thanks for the time Spent on it Much Appreicated. But I still would like ot know about the apps and keyboard etc.

Thanks A lot though!

Guest Danh2122
Hi I was reading great help! And thanks for the time Spent on it Much Appreicated. But I still would like ot know about the apps and keyboard etc.

Thanks A lot though!

Keyboard wise, there aren't that many good ones, but there is this

Guest damnsmalldan

Personaly i recommend the Swiftkey keyboard, as it has great next word recommendations, which really saves time. I find the screen too small to use shapewriter.