Protective skin/cover for Pulse?

Guest beneix

I've spent 30 minutes searching the forum for hints but failed to come up with anything. Are there any protective covers that fit the Pulse? I already have a screen protector, what I am looking for is a skin (preferably silicone). I ordered one from Mobile Phone Crazy only for them to take three weeks to tell me it wasn't available...

Edited by beneix

I've spent 30 minutes searching the forum for hints but failed to come up with anything. Are there any protective covers that fit the Pulse? I already have a screen protector, what I am looking for is a skin (preferably silicone). I ordered one from Mobile Phone Crazy only for them to take three weeks to tell me it wasn't available...

Almost every cases that is made to suite the Iphone also fits on the Pulse. I bought http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.19199 and i am really happy with it.

Sadly the Iphone got the hardware buttons on other places than the pulse so i don't think those silicon cases fits for the pulse.

If you don't mind paying a little bit more, look at Zagg.com

You can grab a 40-50% coupon code too...

Guest jekin77

i use one from FoliX

FoliX page

Wish these were for sale on ebay. Where did you buy it?

Agree -- that looks like the job!

i use one from FoliX

FoliX page

That is a screen protector. I have that already and only need a body cover.

If you don't mind paying a little bit more, look at Zagg.com

Thanks, I had seen this -- but it's not quite the same as a hard or silicone case, and the forum is divided as to durability and how easy it is to apply well.

Guest Simon O

ah looks like the case for the CHT8000. Which reminds me.. I'd love to get hold of a white battery cover for the Pulse. I've noticed that the Pulse sold in some countries came with a white cover and the CHT8000 has a white cover also. Anybody know where to buy them?

cht8000 back cover. mine came with the white one

I like huawei stock back cover better..

Those look really nice. Mine came with the white T-mo cover. looks really nice. And the scratches are less noticeable :P

t-mobile-pulse-huawei-u8220-2.jpg

Edited by ogiogi

AVOID www.mobilephonecrazy.com.

I ordered a silicone skin for the Pulse on August 13th. When I still hadn't heard anything from them yesterday, I phoned up to be told that they could not offer the item but had proposed an alternative in an email. I hadn't received any such email so I asked them to resend it. When it still hadn't arrived today, I phoned up to cancel the order and ask for a refund.

I have now found in the forum several other posts where people have ordered the same item from Mobile Phone Crazy, going back to late 2009, and the outcome has always been the same -- they don't have the item. Yet they keep advertising it on their web page and are happy to take your money...

• 2 weeks later...