[LEAK] Liquid Froyo ROM

Guest LIQUID_USER

It doesn' work in this way :P

In the SMS thread touch your picture (the grey android) and you will be asked to create a contact. Name it as you want ("Me", your name, or whatever you want) and create it. Then go in contacts app an modify your contact (you) you can set a picture by clicking on the grey thing. Then choose what you want ...

Guest sette7nani
Is anybody having problems receiving MMS? My acer keep "Downloading" the mms and nothing happens ..

i have sent to myself in this moment an mms.

received perfectly.

Is anybody having problems receiving MMS? My acer keep "Downloading" the mms and nothing happens ..

have you turned ON the data transmission? (or whatever is called in english :P )

You have to fix the APN settings, for TMN here's what you have to do (my phone is in portuguese):

Definições -> Sem fios e redes -> Redes mĂ³veis -> Nomes dos pontos de acesso -> TMN MMS

Porta MMS: 8080

Edited by nferro

Guest endamaco
In the SMS thread touch your picture (the grey android) and you will be asked to create a contact. Name it as you want ("Me", your name, or whatever you want) and create it. Then go in contacts app an modify your contact (you) you can set a picture by clicking on the grey thing. Then choose what you want ...

When I touch my picture nothing happen

Guest jayziac

I remember reading that the 2.6.32 linux kernel frees up more memory for the Android OS. Acer probably just took the shortcut and just changed the HW addresses for Froyo in the old kernel module instead of porting everything to the new kernel.

Guest Andy__P
For unlock Market:

- Download this file

- Copy it in SD

- With root explorer copy it in /system/

- Set time 23.58

- reboot

- wait 00.02

- Open Market

yea i tried that already, but i still can't download Pure calendar. I see it but the download fails.

Any ideas anyone?

Guest cobraking

I tried the rom but I'm sad that the following doesn't work.

Apps accessing internet via proxy (I thought this was going to be fixed in Froyo for use as it was fixed for the HTC Desire).

Guest endamaco

Ouch.. If you go in the contacts and press the menĂ¹ button there is an option to create the personal account.. I made a mistake and I've deleted my account.. Someone knows how to restore it?