[LEAK] Liquid Froyo ROM

Guest LIQUID_USER

Download and install the flash player .apk manually:

http://www.filestube.com/eljUP2eSjerQy1X9W...-10-1-92-8.html

Thanks, I hope it'll work.

Am I the only one who can't find flash in market?

*EDIT*

Found another thing now, I can't root my phone with MalezRecovery.. It's just annoying and tells me to run "root.sh on 1" via adb.. How do I run root.sh with adb? ._.

*EDIT#2*

Can't update .zip's with Malez either.. It just says "Installation aborted"..

Edited by Splux

For the one who are searching, i found how to switch from acer android home to classic android home.

in the configuration menu, go to the software part (i have the rom in french. I don't know what's the name of the menus). You will find an option named "user interface" that you can change.

The changes need a reboot.

I hope that i have helped someone. :P

Guest lenanea
For unlock Market:

- Download this file

- Copy it in SD

- With root explorer copy it in /system/

- Set time 23.58

- reboot

- wait 00.02

- Open Market

i can't past build.prop in the systeme folder ....

*EDIT*

Found another thing now, I can't root my phone with MalezRecovery.. It's just annoying and tells me to run "root.sh on 1" via adb.. How do I run root.sh with adb? ._.

*EDIT#2*

Search the thread or go back a couple of pages, it's all there...

i try use youtube from the browser... i cant seem to be able to play any you tube vids from the browser

i got flash 10.1 installed

Edited by tc4101

Guest m3allak

*EDIT*

*EDIT#2*

The file provided is a .zip extension, i don't know why no one here explained it??

So just change file extension (windows --> file options --> 2nd tab --> show file extension, Then rename the file as flashplayer.apk

That's all

The file provided is a .zip extension, i don't know why no one here explained it??

So just change file extension (windows --> file options --> 2nd tab --> show file extension, Then rename the file as flashplayer.apk

That's all

Uhm, flashplayer was an .apk, but it's an update to superuser I want to install, but it's a zip file that I should update from recovery.. But it just says that it couldn't update it, and I can't root from recovery either..

I guess something's just not 100% compatible.

Flashplayer worked perfect :P

Guest jayziac
@Vache I'm logging on IRC, but just a quick note to you and everyone else, I wouldn't personnaly use this leak, as it is incomplete, and a lot of debugging tools have been compiled into it, giving you some logging that the average user wouldn't want filling up his phone. Malez Recovery isn't as of yet compatible with it, so... I'm sticking to CM6 :P

Xian

What kind of debugging evidence is left behind? Such as specific paths to log files? I'm curious as others are so we can decide for ourselves whether it's worth the flash. Thanks.

What kind of debugging evidence is left behind? Such as specific paths to log files? I'm curious as others are so we can decide for ourselves whether it's worth the flash. Thanks.

Xian: when can we see you updated v2.2? I´m looking forward to see it!

Guest Seth Cold
I thought I'm getting it, and I think I'm not. OK, if I flash LCR 1.8.0.1 over this froyo ROM , then it will turn back to e-claire(2.1). Right? anyone?

yes malez already said that

you get LCR eclair with the newest baseband

Guest Ramdanih

I have a little problem issues. after deleting some applications with titanium backup such us urfroz, road sync, & spinlets. why the phone memory is full (low disc space) ? whereas the remaining 20MB.

Edited by Ramdanih

For the one who are searching, i found how to switch from acer android home to classic android home.

in the configuration menu, go to the software part (i have the rom in french. I don't know what's the name of the menus). You will find an option named "user interface" that you can change.

The changes need a reboot.

I hope that i have helped someone. :P

Thanks a lot. I tried Steam UI a bit but I finally don't like it too much ....

Edited by gi4257

i try use youtube from the browser... i cant seem to be able to play any you tube vids from the browser

i got flash 10.1 installed

You must go on the PC version of youtube for that, not the mobile version :P

Guest DavidFrog

Hello

just a little feedback.

First, Thanks a lot to all people helping me with my problem (Install not 100 perform and boot fail on old LCR Screen). I have successfully go into malez with camera+vol-+power , wipe all and repart SD without ext partition.

Then reinstall official stock rom (1.100.05) with MSI install (and not Download tool). Then, I have install the Froyo with the download tool and everything is GREAT

First impression : the stream interface is weird, no more mutliple desktop .. or i didn't understand how to do. Pb ? no more possible widget on 2 or 3 desktop (music, facebook, calendar ...).

By the way, the notification bar is great with access to all important functions quickly (wifi, BT, and so on). the navigation with split screen is a good idea too, except the multiple desktop problem.

everything seems to work fine. When we plug the usb it ask for connection as data or usb tethering, that's cool.

The lock screen is full of good ideas too. Possible to put widget on to quick view what music play, what's new on facebook etc.. without unlock the phone)

good rom, really ...

thanks again everybody !