[LEAK] Liquid Froyo ROM

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest Piti8576
Do we loose the ability to tether wifi directly from the menu if we use Phhusson's kernel ?

I have tested this 920Mhz Kernel from Phhusson but he doesn't work.

I became no service.

Edited by Piti8576

if xian will port CM6 with this firmware..it would be awesome..

Unfortunately Xian is out for sometime as he has other more important things to deal with right now... but CM6 would be really great. Cant Wait for LCR-F.9

Tether is in FROYO BIN by default. :P

I know that, hence my question => do we loose the ability to tether wifi if we use Phhusson's kernel (overclock etc...) on top of this bin ?

I get a big problem with this bin.

I can't disable mobile data. If I disable it in the menu, when I insert the SIM Card it shows the 3G (or E) Icon anyway, APNDroid doesn't help either.

Is there a solution for that?

Guest Piti8576
I get a big problem with this bin.

I can't disable mobile data. If I disable it in the menu, when I insert the SIM Card it shows the 3G (or E) Icon anyway, APNDroid doesn't help either.

Is there a solution for that?

Me too.

But the data is off test it in the browser :P

Guest LoganX78
I know that, hence my question => do we loose the ability to tether wifi if we use Phhusson's kernel (overclock etc...) on top of this bin ?

Oh sorry. Yes, for sure. It's another kernel.

i get fastboot fail, whats the next step?

It helps me - Reboot Liquid, let it boot (stuck on boot screen), than, it will be visible for Acer tools again, and flash it again..Its cause of diff. ROM locale (aap/emea)

how do i go back to the stock kernel? since phh's 920mhz kernel doesn't work?

Flash again :P , but before flashing again, could you try the LSTeam Kernel ??? And say us if it works (Thanks)

Edited by bbpoux

It helps me - Reboot Liquid, let it boot (stuck on boot screen), than, it will be visible for Acer tools again, and flash it again..Its cause of diff. ROM locale (aap/emea)

ok trying again, strange enough I was on EMEA already :S

Edited by ginja

Guest Edward.W
ok, so I get fastboot failed during flashing the system.img via Acer Flashtool, I think cause of aap_car rom installed on my liquid..So, what should I do now, flash superboot and flash ROM again?

Yeah, encountering the same problem, what can I do? :P

Edit: trying the above solution.

Edited by Edward.W

I've done these steps, I installed busy box and downloaded Superuser, but I can't use titanium backup... how can I solve it?

RESOLVED by downloading BusyBox from the market and installing it on android

Installing BusyBox from Malez Recovery doesn't work?

Re-download busybox from Titanium Backup by clicking on the Problems button.

No no, you understood me wrong, I was asking (accordingly to plocri comment) if the option to install Busybox was malfunctioning on this new ROM.

Guest Elisha82
I get an infinite series of FCs on "com.android.phone" and "process.android.acore" :P Any ideas on how to fix this?

You did a Titanium Backup full restore right?

I had the same issue. Rebooted to recovery and did a factory reset for now.

Guest Delnar_Ersike
arrrgh hating the new status bar... lots of incomaptablities with other apps, coz thats not how the status bar supposed to work

You could always replace the Stream UI with an Home Launcher alternative, like LauncherPro or ADWLauncher.

I know this sounds stupid, but I'm thinking of trying to flash the Nexus One version of CyanogenMod 6 over this new bin, just to see how it works.