(Q)Successfully unlocked Orange CH Desire with HTCCODE??

Guest gaeng4665

Guest gaeng4665

Hi,

does anyone has successfully unlocked a htc desire from orange switzerland with htccode??

I'm intending to sell my desire (and buy a N1). But before i do i'd like to unlock it for all carriers...

So any news about this would be very helpful.

Many thanks

Hi,

does anyone has successfully unlocked a htc desire from orange switzerland with htccode??

I'm intending to sell my desire (and buy a N1). But before i do i'd like to unlock it for all carriers...

Many thanks

NO, HTCCODE STOLE MY MONEY AND DID NOT UNLOCK MY PHONE.

Hi,

Many thanks

express-codes who operate on ebay.co.uk unlocked my ORANGE UK Desire for £7.99 :P .

Guest DaveGrohl

After quite a few e-mails they did eventually send me an unlock code that worked. But I'd recommend using the one on eBay my cousin used them and had no problems.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tekilla123

i have successfully unlocked my htc desire, locked to Orange CH, using a code from htccode.com.

The automatic method didn't work, so i sent them an email with my account and imei. 4 hours later they sent me a working code.

Guest LeszekSwirski

I strongly dissuade you from using HTCCODE. They tried to charge me an extra $20 to unlock my phone, whose IMEI was on a 'special list', and I eventually had to get my money back via a paypal complaint. HTCSimUnlock.com gave me an unlock for £12.30.

Guest volatile_ink

:lol: B) B) :lol: DO NOT USE THIS SITE, THEY TOOK MY £20 AND NEVER GAVE ME A REFUND OR CODE!!! AVOID !!! :lol: :) :o :o

Spent another few quid here and had a working code within an hour.

Having to go through the nightmare which is a PayPal dispute. Before anyone says anything, it's not the money it's the principle.

If you hand over your cash to this company, the little runt that you'll be dealing with is Sudarshan Ramesh. [email protected]

Just to sum up, f**king avoid.

Edited by volatile_ink

• 3 months later...
Guest domi1291

I used htccode, fast and uncomplicated service. Response within a few hours.

Really good job ramesh!

Unfortunately I have a newer Desire, therefore I payed some additional 15$.

!!!!! DONT USE UNLOCKCELLPHONECODE.COM !!!!!!

They are just stealing your money... no code within two weeks, no response to mails, no refund, just nothing.

Guest Pinko_Commie
I used htccode, fast and uncomplicated service. Response within a few hours.

Really good job ramesh!

Unfortunately I have a newer Desire, therefore I payed some additional 15$.

!!!!! DONT USE UNLOCKCELLPHONECODE.COM !!!!!!

They are just stealing your money... no code within two weeks, no response to mails, no refund, just nothing.

That's bullshit. I had a release Desire and unsurprisingly enough I had to pay the extra. It's a "get the extra cash out of you" scam pure and simple. He advertises ANY HTC unlocked for $20, then surprise surprise, says that he needs an extra $15 to unlock your phone, so you're left in the position of giving him more money to do something you have already paid for, or getting it refunded.