what is the Best recording program in quality for both persons in calls ?

Guest MimomaN

Guest MimomaN

Hello all friends

i need easy and good program for recording calls

i was using auto call recorder but the quality wasn't good :P

the format was wav and the voice of the other person on the call is very bad !

please any one help me with a good recording program records mp3 format with a good quality like 192 kbs

waiting your reply

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hello all friends

i need easy and good program for recording calls

i was using auto call recorder but the quality wasn't good :P

the format was wav and the voice of the other person on the call is very bad !

please any one help me with a good recording program records mp3 format with a good quality like 192 kbs

waiting your reply

Yea... I would like to know, also.

Guest bigfoune

!! you can try ..Resco Audio Recorder or Vito Audio Notes ...The Vito programmers have included a function in Audio Notes that turns on the speaker-phone automatically when you answer a call....

Edited by bigfoune

Guest andrew.mazlim
!! you can try ..Resco Audio Recorder or Vito Audio Notes ...The Vito programmers have included a function in Audio Notes that turns on the speaker-phone automatically when you answer a call....

I knew you'll mention Vito A.N.; but to me, wasn't working good enough.

Guest MimomaN

thanx guys

but my chef is busy with his study , and he made good enough effort in his last rom :P

so , any one could help us with a program same as what we all looking for ?

Guest andrew.mazlim
Just tried Vito Audio Notes Touch .. looks good , any one found something better ??!

Since you found something actually working and is good for you..., why you seeking for another one?

Guest MimomaN

you know bro .. " there's always something better " :P

besides i have a little problem with that program after testing it

i tried to record a test call , the quality is good

but the problem with the mic , it records " Everything " :)

yeah you need to know what i mean , it records the air , my hands movement , the phone movement and the sound of my fingers

also it records all the sounds around me !

i hope i described it well , i need it to record just me and the other person clearly

the mic is very Sensitive , how to deal with it ?

Edited by MimomaN

Guest andrew.mazlim

Believe me - I own the i900 almost two years, now - if you get yourself in this "route" (always seeking the "best" and the newest version), you'll NEVER calm-down yourself and ENJOY your device.

I spended one year to learn i900 as best as I can... and now, I'm just testing things (themes, new builds). I don't using any "new apps", since I found (and I have over 8GBs apps' storage) what I need.

Guest bigfoune
(Btw, bigfoune... How come you're from Paris, with italian flag beside your avatar?)

there are Italians in paris. italy is my country and I speak french and I'm on the U.S. forums. and you're Greek who lives in England right?

Edited by bigfoune

Guest andrew.mazlim
there are Italians in paris. italy is my country and I speak french and I'm on the U.S. forums. and you're Greek who lives in England right?

Ah, I see!...

Me, Greek? Good God, I WISH I was! It's great there (Greece)!...

Nope, I'm part English, part Irish, born in Liverpool city, living in Essex - London.

Guest bigfoune
Ah, I see!...

Me, Greek? Good God, I WISH I was! It's great there (Greece)!...

Nope, I'm part English, part Irish, born in Liverpool city, living in Essex - London.

excuse me, I confused the flag!!

Edited by bigfoune

Guest andrew.mazlim
excuse me, I confused the flag!!

Actually, few users here were fanatically sure I WAS a old Greek user (with different name).

They were saying that, because my phrases/verbs or typing, was... "similar-alike" with his!... After many quarels I had with them (because, you're pissed when they don't believing you and mocking you), I said "why not CONTACT with him?"... Which I did; the man is furious & charmed with England, so he's "trying" to "sound" like English.

(The problem was, he tried indeed with a similar way..., I'm expressing myself!)

Anyways...

About the flag... The United Kingdom's (Great Britain) flag is NOT that (St. George's cross), is the "Union Jack". And I think, Greek flag has some stripes too.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim

ACR Version; never used it before and I thought to give a try.

Don't worry, my brother's i900 didn't respond. :P

Edited by andrew.mazlim