what is the Best recording program in quality for both persons in calls ?

Guest MimomaN

Guest Pera Kojot

Hey, andrew.mazlim you confuse me.....

Is it working or not? And what do you have on your phone? Your signature said OCK Eclipse/XBIC1 and Eclipse comes with DXIA5 phone ROM.....

P.S. If you have that CAB file you can post it hire... not everyone have access to XDA :lol:

Guest amitsharma.atc

Is it working or not? And what do you have on your phone? Your signature said OCK Eclipse/XBIC1 and Eclipse comes with DXIA5 phone ROM.....

P.S. If you have that CAB file you can post it hire... not everyone have access to XDA :lol:

resco audio recorder is best for me... it has lots of quality settings according to your requirements

try it

i use ACR call recorder from over a year ... my sound settings are 48000Hz Wav 16 bit stereo ... bit rate is about 1204 Kbps

ofc .. you may select other formats. i really love this program. it's very simple and useless. never had a prblem whit it.

when you choose your record folder and hit Enable Recording wait to compleate then you can close program. it's starting automaticly.

Auto_Call_Recorder_v1.2.4.CAB

Edited by schade

Guest andrew.mazlim

Not really, I didn't (confused you). It worked for me - but I don't care for call-recording... and DIDN'T worked for my brother... who cares! Loooooooool!

i use ACR call recorder from over a year ... my sound settings are 48000Hz Wav 16 bit stereo ... bit rate is about 1204 Kbps

ofc .. you may select other formats. i really love this program. it's very simple and useful. never had a prblem whit it.

when you choose your record folder and hit Enable Recording wait to compleate then you can close program. it's starting automaticly.

Auto_Call_Recorder_v1.2.4.CAB

Edited by schade

Guest dreamnej
Hello all friends

i need easy and good program for recording calls

i was using auto call recorder but the quality wasn't good :lol:

the format was wav and the voice of the other person on the call is very bad !

please any one help me with a good recording program records mp3 format with a good quality like 192 kbs

waiting your reply

http://www.upload.gen.tr/d.php/s13/zrooe8r....v1.32.CAB.html

(more settings) settings-personal-input-options- 44.100hz;16bit;stereo 172kbs (select)-ok

and srswow normal settings (trubass max -4db; speaker size ,60hz)

Guest dreamnej
Hello all friends

i need easy and good program for recording calls

i was using auto call recorder but the quality wasn't good :lol:

the format was wav and the voice of the other person on the call is very bad !

please any one help me with a good recording program records mp3 format with a good quality like 192 kbs

waiting your reply

http://www.upload.gen.tr/d.php/s13/zrooe8r....v1.32.CAB.html

(more settings) settings-personal-input-options- 44.100hz;16bit;stereo 172kbs (select)-ok

and srswow normal settings (trubass max -4db; speaker size ,60hz)