Omnia 2 2x noob questions

Guest Rakun

hello I am member for some time now but this is the first time i post

first as i understood Omnia i8000 Version have WVGA display resolution but on my omnia can't install WVGA apps like S2U2 or great lockscreen i found on this great forum

second

is there some possibility to change My Documents path ( from root to My Storage )

tnx for answer and I'm sorry for my English

Edited by Rakun

Guest arashtarafar

first as i understood Omnia i8000 Version have WVGA display resolution but on my omnia can't install WVGA apps like S2U2 or great lockscreen i found on this great forum

second

is there some possibility to change My Documents path ( from root to My Storage )

First:

as I know(because I myself have an I8000) S2U2 works correctly on your device.perhaps you've got a bar prescription of it.if you want to get the right version you can go to www.ppcpersian.741.com some next days .

Second:

simply copy/paste your desired folder to your desired location(I did it when I read your post)!

Third:

I think I'd better put the right version of S2U2 for you.here ... GET IT !!(download the attachment)

S2U2_2.43_VGA.zip

S2U2ClockPack_VGA.zip

S2U2BatteryPack_VGA.zip

First:

as I know(because I myself have an I8000) S2U2 works correctly on your device.perhaps you've got a bar prescription of it.if you want to get the right version you can go to www.ppcpersian.741.com some next days .

i know that VGA version works and i already using it

but my question is next

i have read on couple pages that i8000 have QVGA/WQVGA resolution

Second:

simply copy/paste your desired folder to your desired location(I did it when I read your post)!

i meant to change default path

like if i want to assign picture to contact windows automatically redirect me to default folder root\My pictures

i want to change that default path to be for example My Storage\My Documents\My Pictures

Guest arashtarafar
i know that VGA version works and i already using it

but my question is next

i have read on couple pages that i8000 have QVGA/WQVGA resolution

i meant to change default path

like if i want to assign picture to contact windows automatically redirect me to default folder root\My pictures

i want to change that default path to be for example My Storage\My Documents\My Pictures

on the device's box it says the resolution is WVGA .however you can simply change it with an application .just search on google for ( WVGA Fix) app or go to www.gallery.mobile9.com , WM software section. :P

in the last reply I meant CUT/PASTE not COPY/PASTE but for default folder customization I have no Idea except editing the registry.but if you ask someone that is more experienced than me it would be better ...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Terry666

second

If you have Omnia II then you have WVGA...

VGA=640x480

WVGA=800x480...

I use WVGA S2U2 from day 1, if you can't install it then your phone have a problem...

You can't change the default path but only if the program allows it from the options menu... You MAY change it if you find the registry reference...

Good Luck mate