ROM BUILD FROM CUSTOM ROM as .nb0 possible?

Guest Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

@Daskalos and ErnstJanF: I can use Rom Dump Build Tool to import a .nb0 f.e. an JE2 nb0 file. I then can make modifications to the OEMApps and so on and build a new nb0. The build process ends with NO Errors.

Will this rom be a working rom?

thx

Thunder

Edited by Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

no answer so far?

@Daskalos and ErnstJanF: I can use Rom Dump Build Tool to import a .nb0 f.e. an JE2 nb0 file. I then can make modifications to the OEMApps and so on and build a new nb0. The build process ends with NO Errors.

Will this rom be a working rom?

thx

Thunder

Guest Thunder141

OK I will try. Would you allow me to modify your German Rom for my personal use?

If you got no errors in building it should work...

The only way to make sure is to flash it

Guest daskalos
OK I will try. Would you allow me to modify your German Rom for my personal use?

If I LZX compressed it you can't decompile it

if I didn't, you could... Ok permission granted

Guest ShEkHaR VaTs

hello mate,

i have recently installed one of your rom on my GT B7610 (B7610NXXIL2_Rev07.7z.002) everything is wroking fine apart from my camera. It is not taking the camera hardware button andi could not find the camera button in the menu. but in registry file i can see the camera under the user software samsung. Please guide me what to do. I am new to flashing the rom and to this forum too.

Thanks

Guest Thunder141

if you flashed my latest lite rom, the camera should work. I used the experimental cab.

So you can try to flash the new lite rom or try to install the camera cab again.

But I'm not sure, if you speak of my rom. I have no IL2 Version but JC2 German ROM Lite version.

Thunder

hello mate,

i have recently installed one of your rom on my GT B7610 (B7610NXXIL2_Rev07.7z.002) everything is wroking fine apart from my camera. It is not taking the camera hardware button andi could not find the camera button in the menu. but in registry file i can see the camera under the user software samsung. Please guide me what to do. I am new to flashing the rom and to this forum too.

Thanks