[ROMs]AMDZero Omnia 2 (i920 only) (DG21)

Guest amdzero

Guest xlightwaverx

who even uses hotmail anymore? i use to work for MSN and wow I am glad I switched to gmail.

X

I know really!!! (refreshes hotmail inbox on phone)

Guest trelleck

When I click the HD-WOW settings icon, a busy gear spins for awhile but no settings or control panel comes up. Any ideas how to solve this? I just bought the S10-HD stereo headphones and I still feel it needs more base. I actually like the s9's a little better for sound. It was easier to turn on headset as well.

Edited by trelleck

Guest amdzero
Amdzero,

is the sense rom a "no go"?

Still a work in progress, I'm having a tough time refining everything. Every time I find a package to fix an issue, that packages induces a new issue. Its frustrating, but I am working on a new one. Be patient...

post-463858-1288742435_thumb.png post-463858-1288742441_thumb.png

Edited by amdzero

Guest tedkord
Still a work in progress, I'm having a tough time refining everything. Every time I find a package to fix an issue, that packages induces a new issue. Its frustrating, but I am working on a new one. Be patient...

Looks sweet - except for those free ram values! :) Is it smooth?

Edited by tedkord

Guest amdzero
Looks sweet - except for those free ram values! :) Is it smooth?

I've been using it on and off all day, and sadly that is what Sense does to your RAM. It boots to around 70MB free RAM with 12MB pagepool. But it all goes down from there depending on your use.

I'd say its pretty smooth.

Guest mikee4fun

Looks good AMD, anyluck with the older htc message files I sent your way?

Guest amdzero

Sorry I got them, but have been messing with arcsoft. I can get it go receive mms, but not send. It goes all the way to 99% and fails out with "Invalid Destination Address"

I hate to release it this way as you can still send MMS through samsung's mms app, but not through HTC messaging.

I'll try yours next.

Guest cliffco823

Not rushing..just asking. Thanks for all the hard work.

Guest amdzero

hey there is an error in your .rgu file:

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1037DBE3-7EEC-4b70-B5F4-5D89F1D625E4}]

"SBPassword"=binary:eXs=

what should the password be?

Guest amdzero
other than being a DG21 ROM, is there any other benefit to changing to the new ZeroStock?

Minor tweaks were added, mostly visual, nothing groundbreaking. It was merely updated for DG21.

Guest Omega Ra
Minor tweaks were added, mostly visual, nothing groundbreaking. It was merely updated for DG21.

and I forget, what was different about DG21? I never updated to that either.