[THEME] Elegant Steel - CM6.1 update :) [13/11/2010]

Guest ogiogi

Guest igor_anta
:) just the bar or bar+icons

Hmmm, just the bar should do for now :) When I tried this way back just replacing status_bar_header_background.9 didn't really work, when I dragged the notifications down the transparency was lost. Guess there are a few transparent .png's that need to be put there. Or am I wrong?

Hmmm, just the bar should do for now :) When I tried this way back just replacing status_bar_header_background.9 didn't really work, when I dragged the notifications down the transparency was lost. Guess there are a few transparent .png's that need to be put there. Or am I wrong?

Just statusbar_background.9.png but it doesn't work on LauncherPro and in ADW you need to disable wallpaper hack

statusbar_background.9.zip

using the elegant theme xml file can now get notifications messages in white but the icons remain black hence not seeable. is it possible to change the icons in notification bar?

When i set the wallpaper...it zooms in which makes it pixelated

I would like to set it to how it is on your sceenshots.

any help would be appreciated.

Stretch the rectangle so that it covers the whole image

using the elegant theme xml file can now get notifications messages in white but the icons remain black hence not seeable. is it possible to change the icons in notification bar?

Is that in the black transparent bar theme and which icons are black

Stretch the rectangle so that it covers the whole image

Is that in the black transparent bar theme and which icons are black

no not in black transparent bar theme; the icons are the "USB connected" and "USB debugging connected" icons. not sure whether other icons are affected.

ta

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dino_mk
Will you fix this theme for CM6.1 v 0.3?

I just love it :rolleyes:

Yes i will :huh:

It is about time ogiogi.

I try E.Steel.BT.CM6.0.20 but find myself in boot-loop.

Guest heaven666

I just installed the theme on my CM6.1 for pulse. It works well, but I confirm that the circle battery don't run on my phone. And what about the icons pack ? Not for desktop and menu ? only for the settings are modified ?

I just installed the theme on my CM6.1 for pulse. It works well, but I confirm that the circle battery don't run on my phone. And what about the icons pack ? Not for desktop and menu ? only for the settings are modified ?

The version for CM6.1 is with a standard battery. As for the app icons you need to install ADW.Elegant theme from market.