Pep's Final Rom

Guest peperonikiller

Guest peperonikiller

Well as the title says, I've recently returned my android device through my phone plan since the company I work for is going to fully pay for an Evo. So until it gets shipped im back on my Omnia and decided to give you all a final rom.

It will be for the most part stock, I was never much into customizing and I really like titanium.

So far you can look forward to fullscreen titanium weather

and im not sure if anyone has done this yet but i was also able to get fullscreen weather working on the lockscreen.. which looks really nice... I never have to unlock my phone now haha...

Will test a bit more and add things as I see fit but I'm also working on more graphics.

If you have a request feel free to ask, it wont be much different from my old titanium roms just updated and stable.

Hi Pep, nice to see you back, the Evo is one mean mf of a device I'm sure you'll love it and have fun with it

Fullscreen weather in titanium I tried it before but it ain't updating and so I decided against it, fullscreen weather though is nice I had done it on a model T rom a while back, I'm sure you'll have fun with it...

Guest peperonikiller
Hi Pep, nice to see you back, the Evo is one mean mf of a device I'm sure you'll love it and have fun with it

Fullscreen weather in titanium I tried it before but it ain't updating and so I decided against it, fullscreen weather though is nice I had done it on a model T rom a while back, I'm sure you'll have fun with it...

So far I've got it to update fine on the home screen, but it uses the original image upon first refresh for the lock screen. I'll just modify the mortscript to update i guess lol. It's something I've always wanted and seems pretty easy to do.

So far I've got it to update fine on the home screen, but it uses the original image upon first refresh for the lock screen. I'll just modify the mortscript to update i guess lol. It's something I've always wanted and seems pretty easy to do.

Good luck I hope it works would be nice to see.

Sounds good. I'd like to give it a try. tom

A clock (I like the big hero type) and weather on lock screen would be perfect! I'd rarely unlock too.

Edited by tom999

Sign me up, too, Pep! I'm just waiting...

Hey, I'd love it if you were able to cook rock & republic theme (dark red and black) into it, also :lol:

Thanks!

I just remembered, if you could make the day of the week display on the home screen clock panel, that would be great, too! :) thanks

Edited by Chadnan

Guest peperonikiller

Well things have been on hold so far as my digitizer went bad the other day, I will be ordering one on friday. My Evo is still on back-order :/ took my boss 4 weeks to get his...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chadnan

bumpin' this up and expressing my my desire to flash this ROM after it's finished being built! Thanks PeperoniKiller! Still looking forward to it. Good luck!

:)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Chadnan

Hey Pep,

Are you still working on this ROM? If not, I understand...

Also, sooner or later I'm probably going over to the Android platform...

I need to know how to/what the best way is of transferring my contacts over to my new phone from the Omnia (right now I'm thinking it'll be the Droid X, but idk for sure...)

Anyway, I'm sure you could help me out with that info, so I figured I'd ask ... been using PPC PIM backup everytime I flash on the Omnia, don't think it'll be as easy as using the same program/files reloading contacts on the Android platform ...

Any help/info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Guest peperonikiller
Hey Pep,

Are you still working on this ROM? If not, I understand...

Also, sooner or later I'm probably going over to the Android platform...

I need to know how to/what the best way is of transferring my contacts over to my new phone from the Omnia (right now I'm thinking it'll be the Droid X, but idk for sure...)

Anyway, I'm sure you could help me out with that info, so I figured I'd ask ... been using PPC PIM backup everytime I flash on the Omnia, don't think it'll be as easy as using the same program/files reloading contacts on the Android platform ...

Any help/info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Well the easiest way for me was to sync them with the exchange server I use at my work.

But if you can figure out a way to import all your contacts into a gmail account, when you get the droid x it will have you sign in with your google account and automatically imports all your google contacts.

Otherwise they can transfer all of your contacts over at the verizon store.

I still have my Omnia and I finally replaced the touchscreen, I would love to release one more rom updated and all but I just need to find the time and not be so lazy. So many people have finally moved on now though it's almost not worth it.

I just flashed like 5 different roms on my Evo in the past 2 hrs -.- I'm going to be making Evo roms too eventually. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...