CyanogenMod 6 Discussion / Help

Guest DanWilson

Guest Holograph
I tried the latest version which I found out about through you on twitter. I tried it but it never installed properly. Remember I messaged you on twiter asking if you got a sucessfull install?

And confirm that what you upload is 0.51?

This might be a bit offtopic, but if you have an Intel core 2 duo processor, you can use a retail copy (ofc with an EFI-boot CD), just as I did.

Moi aussi je suis en rom flb 1.5, elle fonctionne vraiment bien

Mais j'ai besoin de la 2.2 pour tester les fonctionnalités ActiveSync

Cette ROM 2.2 commence a être bien utilisable... Gros problème pour moi, le market... vraiment inutilisable, sinon le reste à l'air de fonctionner...

Pour l'installer, je suis sous linux... c'est facile avec l'outil fastboot... (avec un backup nandroid avant...)

merci de ta réponse

je suis sous seven alors je vais attendre une version stable a flasher

sinon pour la flb 1.5 tu n'as pas de soucis avec bouygues tel?

moi j'ai du passer a une version plus ancienne de youtube car les vidéos mettaient 3 heures a charger en 3g, par contre en ce qui concerne les musiques et radio en stream ça ne marche pas terrible en edge et 3G,plus petit bémol pour la réception des mms ou je doit aller 1 fois sur 2 sur le site de bouygues pour voir mes messages

When i try to flash the userdata.img i got this message:

unknow partition userdata.img

error: cannot determine image filename for 'userdata.img'

What is the problem? :lol:

When i try to flash the userdata.img i got this message:

unknow partition userdata.img

error: cannot determine image filename for 'userdata.img'

What is the problem? :lol:

you should do fastboot flash userdata <userdata.img>

Guest Epic-Emodude
Try a Leopard one instead of Snow Leopard, Leopard worked perfectly for me...

I did but It wouldnt boot after install (dont ask how) but that PC is now running windows server 2008. Just need to get R2 working caus 2008 is based on vista (in other words its rubbish and the network card wont work and it thinks its transfering data at 412.8 Gbps)

Guest DanWilson
i think that should be :

fastboot-windows flash userdata userdata.img

Ah right, I'll get that for tomorrow at the latest, MediaFire can't upload a 43mb file in 1 hour... :lol:

Anyone looked at creating a google site http://sites.google.com for hosting? :(

That said, I cant see where google sites hosting limits (max uploads / max downloads - that kinda thing) are listed...

ho-hum Just an idea.... :)

edit: found it.... 100Mb doh! :lol: As you were! :)

Edited by chall32

Guest MarcusHenrique

Hi guys!

So, I've decided to move on to 2.2.

Everything great so far. Only BIG problem is that I'm unable to restore my contacts/call log/sms with Sprite Backup app. It keeps showing some error.

Does anyone knows how to get it working?

Hi guys!

So, I've decided to move on to 2.2.

Everything great so far. Only BIG problem is that I'm unable to restore my contacts/call log/sms with Sprite Backup app. It keeps showing some error.

Does anyone knows how to get it working?

How weird. I use Wavesecure which backs up SMS, contacts and call logs just like Sprite does. But I managed to backup from Eclair and restore on Froyo fine. What's the error that it gives?

Guest MarcusHenrique
How weird. I use Wavesecure which backs up SMS, contacts and call logs just like Sprite does. But I managed to backup from Eclair and restore on Froyo fine. What's the error that it gives?

I'm guessing it's the version that does not support froyo. I'll get a newer one. :lol:

Guest Totyasrác
I'm guessing it's the version that does not support froyo. I'll get a newer one. :)

Or just try SMS Backup&Restore and Call Log Backup&Restore by Ritesh Sahu... They work like a charm for me :lol:

(Both on 2.1 and 2.2)

Is there any way to see wether I enabled JIT or not?

Download Linpack from the market and run the test. I think that JIT was disabled in the kernel at some point as the linpack score on 2.2 is ~2.3 but on FLB1.5 it's ~3.4 with JIT enabled.

Guest Holograph
Download Linpack from the market and run the test. I think that JIT was disabled in the kernel at some point as the linpack score on 2.2 is ~2.3 but on FLB1.5 it's ~3.4 with JIT enabled.

3.9 MFLOPS here, so I enabled it correctly :lol:

Guest demetr1os

I have 0.51, I cannot connect to internet,I loss the operator signal.. Can this be included without uses the patches from the first page.

I know maybe is a silly question but I am trying to understand the new version and I am still a noob in custom Roms.

Thanks