22/Oct Fr24 - MoDaCo Custom ROM Desire Port for Nexus One with Online Kitchen (2.2 / Froyo)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest micromod777
I have baked this ROM with A2SD +, but I'm watching my internal memory dropping to 100+mb free space only.

How do I activate a2sd after flashing this ROM?

You just reboot for it ti take effect if you have an ext.

BTW, anybody get their Wifi Hotspot working?

Anybody? I think it might be broken on this ROM.

Guest bradsystem

hello members.

have problem with messaging,

exactly this: when typing message sometimes it goes into top by itself,

i mean it jumps into first message in same "thread" and its annoying to scroll down accross ~250 messages to bottom to see my typing "box"

and continue with writing.. im angry when this happen few times when typing 1 message..

ps: using htc messaging app, htc-ime mod keyboard.

also is there any hints/tricks for 3d gallery refreshing ?

when making pic with camera and later when i want o to see in galery then pic is shown in htc gallery but not in 3d gallery.

seems 3d galery isnt refreshed, or dont know about new pic.

thanxx bRAd

THX pendo,

it looks realy great.

No problem. Let me know if for some reason you have problems...I'm not directly involved with that site, but I've modded many frame-res's with the various battery versions so I can offer some insight/help if you need it. Actually just made another set of graphics earlier today even.

Great ROM, but damn it's huge...... space was out almost straight away when restoring my apps (no apps2sd) :lol:

I found an apk called Set Install Location on XDA that moves apps to sd without the hassle of partioning your sd card. It's just a simple apk file.

Guest Rahuldave
You just reboot for it ti take effect if you have an ext.

BTW, anybody get their Wifi Hotspot working?

Anybody? I think it might be broken on this ROM.

Bro, I have restarted quite a number of time after flashing this ROM with A2SD+.

But my internal phone memory shows that only 100+mb free . But i'm getting only 2mb used in internal memory with other ROMs.

Appreciate some reply on this.

Guest Mojito71
Trying this out now. I'll try to connect with the desk dock this evening and see what happens there.

I've got a desktop dock, the Nexus does not recognize it at the moment. Is there anything special I have to do?

regards

Thomas

Guest prgopala
Hey!!

I have a problem: (

When I try to install any MoDaCo desire FROYO rom it says installation aborted. ..

But when I install the 2.1it works...

PLEASE help!!!

Did u do a full wipe before installing?

And what is the error???

Did u do a full wipe before installing?

And what is the error???

Ya i did a full wipe and wipe cache also :)

i cant really remember the error... xD

but its something like "error in line 43"

if that doesnt help i will upload a pic of what it says :lol:

thanks!

Edited by BLinD37

Guest prgopala
Ya i did a full wipe and wipe cache also :)

i cant really remember the error... xD

but its something like "error in line 43"

if that doesnt help i will upload a pic of what it says :lol:

thanks!

Then there is some prob with the way you baked the rom... Try with different options.. like excluding java for e.g...

Regarding the WiFi-Hotspot problem, can anyone (paul) have any idea...? when or how to fix...? For mine, WiFi is also not working, it turns ON but can not search any network.

I'm looking into this.

P

I found that only the first gmail account is automatically synchronizes. The other google accounts dont update automatically. Not even when you enable syncing in accounts & settings

I'm using multiple accounts with no issues...?

P

Is there any plan to support the nexus one car dock with this release?

I'd like to, it's tough though as I don't have a car dock (or a need for one!)

How does it work? Can you tell me more about the expected behaviour?

P

Then there is some prob with the way you baked the rom... Try with different options.. like excluding java for e.g...

well...

i am not a premium member :)

and i tried the r8 the 3 of them (the 1 with additions and without additions and with the a2sd) all didnt work :(

pls guys help!

i am curious to make this work !!!

(i am thinking of a way! and its that if u r a premium member AND IF u like to help, just bake me a rom with anything u like to add :lol: just dont add alot and dont remove sense :) , IF THAT LEGEL OF COURSE !!)

thanks!!!

and here's a photo fo what's happening :(

post-736700-1284724784_thumb.jpg

Edited by BLinD37

Guest prgopala
well...

i am not a premium member :)

and i tried the r8 the 3 of them (the 1 with additions and without additions and with the a2sd) all didnt work :(

pls guys help!

i am curious to make this work !!!

(i am thinking of a way! and its that if u r a premium member AND IF u like to help, just bake me a rom with anything u like to add :lol: just dont add alot and dont remove sense :) , IF THAT LEGEL OF COURSE !!)

thanks!!!

and here's a photo fo what's happening :(

Even i had the same prob... and i baked differently... did not get this later.. But why r u using r8.. r22 was the last publicly released stable Sense rom... why don't u use that? try that one.. and let us know in case of any problem...

Even i had the same prob... and i baked differently... did not get this later.. But why r u using r8.. r22 was the last publicly released stable Sense rom... why don't u use that? try that one.. and let us know in case of any problem...

wel i was useing the r22.1 and it was working well but lagged ALOT!! so today i switched to NXsense thingy cuz its a froyo based ROM and it worked GREAT and alot faster than the r22.1 maybe cuz its froyo.....

so thats why i asked ya if u can bake me a r24 ROM :lol:

but pls if u can bake me 1 :) i would be REALLY happy if u do it !

cya!!

thanks!

Paul your builds are getting better and better :lol:

I though have a question which is kitchen related. Is there a way to keep the settings which parts you included or not before. Now i need to select the right settings everytime before building which is not so bad when I would remember them :)

TIA

PS do you have a clue where to put the autostart.sh to get the lights workaround work ?

Guest rimrocka0834

Can anyone guide me as too what fixes I have to do in order to get my situation working. When i type a text message and it goes over the character limit and I assume it gets converted to multimedia msg or maybe it doesnt, but lets just say a long text message when i hit send it gets the exclamation point that it is unable to send message. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

hi everyone.. im seriously seeking/begging your help since paul is busy. i upgraded r24 with full wipe. but im encounter this problem since r23 :lol:

1. my sync will start and wont stop. it will happen again and again until i manually stop it. it will consume my battery :)

2. since i upgraded to r24, i encounter intermittent shutdown. i cant turn on using normal way, instead i need to take out the battery, put it back and turn it on again. is this something weird?

does anybody having this problem? anyway, i not regret im paying for this add free. thanks paul, and guys!

Guest ChrisSpera

P

Sure, Paul... I have a Car Dock.

The Car Dock uses BT to pair with and activate the microphone and speaker it contains. Call audio as well as multimedia audio can be routed to the speaker after the device is inserted in the dock.

When initially inserted, the device activates BT and then brings up a configuration dialog allowing you to specify if the dock should be used for call and/or multimedia audio. This is actually done via the Dock settings section. The section exists in MCR r22 (FRG33), if you need to look at code... When removed, BT deactivates and the pairing between the device, speaker and volume controls drop.

Subsequent device inserts into the Car Dock activate BT, repair the device with the microphone and speaker, and reroute audio according to the preference choices you made. Again, pulling the device turns off BT and unpairs the device.

I am more than willing to help test this. Please let me know if you need additional information; and how I can help.

Guest booyootoo

P

1. It automatically starts when you put the phone in the car dock

2. It asks wheather it should play music and or phone calls via the desktop dock

You can adjust your decision from step 2 via a setting in the settings screen (dock settings). If I'm not mistaken this setting is always there, also when not using the car dock.

When you take the phone out of the car dock it does not play sound via the dock (probably like in a normal bluetooth car radio, it will take some time before it knows its not in the dock anymore, but I'm not sure on this one.).

I use the car dock to play music/hear sound for my navigation/GPS app. And I use bluetooth with my car radio to make calls (and the call sound goes via my car speakers).

I hope this is clear for you.

Thanks for a nice and good working ROM. For me this is the only improvement needed.