lg gt540 - contact id not working

Guest adrian29

Guest adrian29

hi, my first post on this site, i am having probs trying to add contact photos to contacts, i select photo, then 'more' then 'set as' then 'contact icon' but then the phone goes straight to contacts page and it is not possible to add photo. my wife and daughter have same phones (all bought within the last 3 weeks)

Following same pattern above we can add a contact pic on my wifes phone, after selecting 'contact icon' you are able to resize/crop picture before adding.

does the phone need some sort of update?

thanks in advance for assistance

adrian

• 4 weeks later...
hi, my first post on this site, i am having probs trying to add contact photos to contacts, i select photo, then 'more' then 'set as' then 'contact icon' but then the phone goes straight to contacts page and it is not possible to add photo. my wife and daughter have same phones (all bought within the last 3 weeks)

Following same pattern above we can add a contact pic on my wifes phone, after selecting 'contact icon' you are able to resize/crop picture before adding.

does the phone need some sort of update?

thanks in advance for assistance

adrian

It is probably because you need to save the contacts to the fone, not the SIM. Once you do that you will be able to add pics to contacts. I have the LG GT540 and that was my first thing I did wrong. It will work no problems when you add to phone.