Windows Phone 7 customised by HTC?

Guest vinaymanro

Guest vinaymanro

[teaser]

16-Sep-2010_HTC_WP7.JPG

Very little is known about how much customisation will be possible with Windows Phone 7. Microsoft have clearly stated it will be limited to keep the Windows Phone 7 OS visible and easily definable.

We have all been patiently waiting to see what the Handset and Mobile Networks will come up with. Well....is this the slick HTC Sense for Windows Phone 7 HTC have been promising?

Watch the video

[/teaser]

EDIT 16/09/2010 16.20:- *Sigh* it would appear the video has been made private by the original uploader.

EDIT 16/09/2010 16.50:- Thanks to mobilitydigest.com who backed up the video.

All I can say is I want it now! :lol:

Roll on October by then we shold hopefully have some confirmed dates and devices, just hope they are in my price budget for contract.

Too little too late.

By WM and MoDaCo.

Three news posts in two days - that is more than the last 6 months.....

I am glad that I have 18 months left on my HD2 as by that stage Android will wipe the floor with Apple and WinMo. WinMo are now a bit player and nothing more.

This is from someone who has had WinMo from the beginning and has never deviated. Well from WinMo anyway.

Worried about MoDaCo as it is less of a player now than WinMo even though you have long term contributors like awarner (and me!) in the wings....................

Edited by mcwarre

Too little too late.

By WM and MoDaCo.

Three news posts in two days - that is more than the last 6 months.....

I am glad that I have 18 months left on my HD2 as by that stage Android will wipe the floor with Apple and WinMo. WinMo are now a bit player and nothing more.

This is from someone who has had WinMo from the beginning and has never deviated. Well from WinMo anyway.

Worried about MoDaCo as it is less of a player now than WinMo even though you have long term contributors like awarner (and me!) in the wings....................

When you do your time (18mths left isn't it) and can get free pop over to android.modaco.com to see where everyone went :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.