Overclock

Guest gusthy

Guest AntonioPT
how do i flash using fastboot again ive totally forgetten and i lost my instructions on how to do it

Man, you're starting to annoy me. I've said this to you three times, on three different topics. YOU DON'T NEED FASTBOOT TO INSTALL THE OC KERNEL. Just download the zip and flash it on recovery.

Guest Pulseuser1
Man, you're starting to annoy me. I've said this to you three times, on three different topics. YOU DON'T NEED FASTBOOT TO INSTALL THE OC KERNEL. Just download the zip and flash it on recovery.

jeez sorry man, its hard not to be annoying when ur only 14 :huh: ....and i dint see any of ur replies...so i apologise

and thankyou

:rolleyes:

Guest AntonioPT
jeez sorry man, its hard not to be annoying when ur only 14 :huh: ....and i dint see any of ur replies...so i apologise

and thankyou

:rolleyes:

No problem man, enjoy your OC kernel :huh:

I don't know how you guys are running 710 or 748 or whatever else higher amount you are doing. At 691 my phone starts to heat up. I think that is a bad sign! :rolleyes:

More important to me than the speed boost has been the auto-governing for power saving and speed boost together. All this stuff is amazing!

Guest AntonioPT
I don't know how you guys are running 710 or 748 or whatever else higher amount you are doing. At 691 my phone starts to heat up. I think that is a bad sign! :huh:

More important to me than the speed boost has been the auto-governing for power saving and speed boost together. All this stuff is amazing!

On idle (without doing nothing) my phone is actually very cool, cooler than with 528 :huh:

But with heavy load I also noticed that it heats up a bit.... :rolleyes:

Guest TehOsiris

i just did a fresh completely 'stock' reflash of the most recent cm6, followed my this oc kernel, and its still bootloop.

i can't beleive this actually works on the exact same hardware for anyone else.

Guest TehOsiris
just fashed the 750 OC zip but my SetCP keeps telling that 691 is the max freq :\

Already made a "Device selection" -> "Autodetect Speeds"

:huh:

are you sure you flashed it with clockwork and it actually succeeded? :rolleyes:

Guest starkos
For me its obvious that smth iz wrong with the kernel.

i think so just because the Pulse itself can be fairly stable even at the speed of 780mhz.

The Pulse has never been truly oc'd to 780Mhz. The early releases that showed 780Mhz in SetCPU were in fact just 528Mhz, hence why there was zero benchmark/performance improvements reported at the time.

Guest TehOsiris
The Pulse has never been truly oc'd to 780Mhz. The early releases that showed 780Mhz in SetCPU were in fact just 528Mhz, hence why there was zero benchmark/performance improvements reported at the time.

still, it would't hurt if someone with the knowledge would take a look at the bootlooping 780 kernel :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
Guest AntonioPT
could somebody upload a flashable .zip of the 780 mhz kernel? :D i can't find it anywhere! :S thanks in advance! :D

This.

Guest kdjdhdbdb
This.

thanks for the answer! i was wondering because i had the 750mhz kernel and that was very unstable! i couldn't imagine how can pulse handle 780mhz oO so it can't :D

• 11 months later...