[THEME] ★★Apple 'ipad' WVGA Windows Mobile 6.5.x theme★★

Guest jeffrey2000

Guest lotuxete

Hi,

This theme looks really great. But, what I need to use this theme? I mean... do I need to install SPB Mobile or other today plugin? I'm using WM 6.5 and Samsung Today, and sometimes Titanium.

Do I have to activate the default windows today in order to use this theme or I need to install aditional software.

I've installed it and when I activate the theme in the today setting only the system colors and other minor setting change. Start menu and today still the same way.

Thanks ¡

Guest jeffrey2000
Hi,

This theme looks really great. But, what I need to use this theme? I mean... do I need to install SPB Mobile or other today plugin? I'm using WM 6.5 and Samsung Today, and sometimes Titanium.

Do I have to activate the default windows today in order to use this theme or I need to install aditional software.

I've installed it and when I activate the theme in the today setting only the system colors and other minor setting change. Start menu and today still the same way.

Thanks ¡

It's not a Sense, Manila, Titanium or CHT theme which I made that's all Dinik's work, I've made the Windows Mobile theme... like the scrollbar, softkey buttons, pushbuttons, taskbar, softkeybar, checkboxes, radiobuttons, comboboxes, selections etc. all within Windows and ofcourse the portrait/landscape background so you don't need anything else in fact.

People please read the main topic.

Guest lotuxete
It's not a Sense, Manila, Titanium or CHT theme which I made that's all Dinik's work, I've made the Windows Mobile theme... like the scrollbar, softkey buttons, pushbuttons, taskbar, softkeybar, checkboxes, radiobuttons, comboboxes, selections etc. all within Windows and ofcourse the portrait/landscape background so you don't need anything else in fact.

People please read the main topic.

I got it, it's only a theme.

I saw your today screen and I thought that I would get the same look only with this file. So, what today plug in are you using? It's really nice. I think you are using JML Today, don't you?

I tried to install it yesterday with 6.5 but I had got some errors. For example... before the date and task bars I can't see anything more (I expected some icons like missing calls, etc, just like yours), and If I "touch" on this area the Titanium plug in appears.

Maybe I did something wrong during the installation, so I will ask for help in the correct post and not here.

Bye.

Guest jeffrey2000
I got it, it's only a theme.

I saw your today screen and I thought that I would get the same look only with this file. So, what today plug in are you using? It's really nice. I think you are using JML Today, don't you?

I tried to install it yesterday with 6.5 but I had got some errors. For example... before the date and task bars I can't see anything more (I expected some icons like missing calls, etc, just like yours), and If I "touch" on this area the Titanium plug in appears.

Maybe I did something wrong during the installation, so I will ask for help in the correct post and not here.

Bye.

What I use is a Sense 2.5 theme made by Dinik, you can find it on XDA but it requires sense to be installed first.

Guest jeffrey2000
Great to see your still doing your magic Jeff!! Awesome stuff!!

Cheers!!

Yeh I like tweaking my phone to my own needs but think it will be my last Windows Phone. Dun like Windows Phone 7 at all too basic design for me, maybe whenever that changes I'll go back but for now I'll go to Android before the end of the year. Thinking bout the Dell Streak (small tablet/big phone) for the moment... Anyone any comment bout this found? iPad (no phone!) / galaxy tab is too expensive even with contracts.

Guest urphonesux

I thought it was a update here or something.

If you want to wait before completely switching to Android and still use your Omnia this may be a option for you, They usually go for around 75$- 100$ but I picked up a M001-7-MID-E-book-Touch-Screen-TFT-LCD-Google-Android-16-Tablet-PC-w-WiFi-VIA-MW8505600MHz-White-1277443212.jpg by trading a guy a old motorola q as a even trade for it. Out of the box this thing is a SLOW POS but with the modding community that is behind it I have been able to make it a highly usable piece of technology thats actually fun to do whatever on. Its also a great low cost way to get into the innards of android. These are the specs for it

Model M-001

Operating System Google Android OS 1.6

Processor VIA MW8505 600MHz

Memory 128MB DDR2

Capacity 2GB NAND FLASH, support SDHC up to 32GB

Display 7" high-brightness TFT LCD widescreen touch display

16:9 800*480-pixel resolution

Touch Control Full size touch operation, sliding menu, functional icon dragging

Orientation Sensors With accelerometer, automatic steering display screen

Network 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED network connection

Microphone Built-in

Speaker 1 speaker

Slots 1 * SD card (support up to 32G HD)

1 * 30 pin interface to USB

1 * 3.5mm Stereo Audio out

Software Google chome-lite Browser, UCWEB Browser,Fring, MSN,QQ and so on

OS Language Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously

Battery Built-in

Input/Output Adapter Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz (US plug)

Output: 9V~1.5A

Accessories AC power adapter, USB data cable, user manual

Eken M001 Android Tablet

compare that to this and its almost a G-1 (except for the fact that the m001 is a 7" tablet that doesnt have the camera, phone part or the same processor)

GENERAL 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900

3G Network HSDPA 2100

HSDPA 1700 / 2100 - American version

Announced 2008, September

Status Available. Released 2008, October

SIZE Dimensions 117 x 55.7 x 17.1 mm

Weight 158 g

DISPLAY Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors

Size 320 x 480 pixels, 3.2 inches

- Full QWERTY keyboard

- Trackball

- Accelerometer sensor

SOUND Alert types Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3, WAV ringtones

Speakerphone Yes

MEMORY Phonebook Practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall

Call records Practically unlimited

Internal 192 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM

Card slot microSD, buy memory

DATA GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps

EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps

3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 2 Mbps

WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g

Bluetooth Yes v2.0 with A2DP, headset support only

Infrared port No

USB Yes, miniUSB

CAMERA Primary 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus

Video Yes

Secondary No

FEATURES OS Android OS

CPU Qualcomm MSM 7201A 528 MHz processor

Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Instant Messaging

Browser HTML

Radio No

Games Yes

Colors White, Black, Brown

GPS Yes

Java Via third party application

- Digital compass

- Voice memo

- MP3 player

BATTERY Standard battery, Li-Ion 1150 mAh

Stand-by Up to 406 h

Talk time Up to 5 h 20 min

MISC SAR US 0.71 W/kg (head) 0.84 W/kg (body)

Price group

heres a youtube to give you a idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSL0s7fbLpI...=1&index=50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI6poVxdl3Q...feature=related

Edited by urphonesux

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...