galaxy s screen freezing

Guest saeidpc

hi. i have a problem with my galaxy s. i had root my galaxy. and install rayanZa lag fix. but the problem is about freezing screen ! when i am typing an sms the down corner of display at most freezes. its random. when i press power button and again prees it(tyrn off on display) it works goood again. or when i am sliding top bar to end of display(down) fully it sticks and i must press back button to close this bar. i did hard reset and flashing in beta 2.2 roms also but its same yet... i did screen diagnostic test by the codes and it seem ok. display seems normal and no dead pixel it seems to have. all phisycall seems normal. sorry for my bad english . whats problem? any solution?

hi. i have a problem with my galaxy s. i had root my galaxy. and install rayanZa lag fix. but the problem is about freezing screen ! when i am typing an sms the down corner of display at most freezes. its random. when i press power button and again prees it(tyrn off on display) it works goood again. or when i am sliding top bar to end of display(down) fully it sticks and i must press back button to close this bar. i did hard reset and flashing in beta 2.2 roms also but its same yet... i did screen diagnostic test by the codes and it seem ok. display seems normal and no dead pixel it seems to have. all phisycall seems normal. sorry for my bad english . whats problem? any solution?

What rom are you using? I had similar problems with jf3 that vanished in JM1-7

I9000JPJG8 i have. do you think this is software/firemware problem? because some my firends with this rom doesnt have this problems

Edited by saeidpc

I9000JPJG8 i have. do you think this is software/firemware problem? because some my firends with this rom doesnt have this problems

before I would send my phone back I would test it with a different firmware just to be sure.

Give JM8 + Voodoo Lagfix a go. Will only take you 2 minutes of flashing before having a usable phone. Best combination of firmware+lagfix.

do you mean I9000XWJM8 rom? you think this problem is from my current rom? because i need middle east rom for persian language supporting. but if you think this helps i will try I9000XWJM8 ?