newbie messed desire up please help

Guest gazzam1

Hi all i have just got a desire on VN 2.1 update1

rooted the phone with unrevoked 3 then installed a few diffrent roms with the radio files to see what it was all about.

restored the phone back each time to original rooted vm rom each time but now the video camera has stopped working.

i have done a factory reset (that didnt work) deleted the recorded video (that didnt work either) all that happens normally is it starts recording for a few seconds then freezes then reboots the phone some times i get a loud noise for a few seconds befor i have to hold the power button befor it resets.

i could really do with a hand as i havnt got a clue what im doing

sorry for being a noobe

please help

gazzam1

Guest logicalextreme
Hi all i have just got a desire on VN 2.1 update1

rooted the phone with unrevoked 3 then installed a few diffrent roms with the radio files to see what it was all about.

restored the phone back each time to original rooted vm rom each time but now the video camera has stopped working.

i have done a factory reset (that didnt work) deleted the recorded video (that didnt work either) all that happens normally is it starts recording for a few seconds then freezes then reboots the phone some times i get a loud noise for a few seconds befor i have to hold the power button befor it resets.

i could really do with a hand as i havnt got a clue what im doing

sorry for being a noobe

please help

gazzam1

* Back everything up with Titanium Backup

* Boot into Recovery

* Do a nandroid backup

* Wipe system data, cache and dalvik

* Flash your ROM

* Try camcorder

You could then try restoring the backups with Titanium and seeing if the camcorder breaks.