Games for T-mobile Pulse

Guest ogiogi

Still on 1.5 because I like getting text messages. Call me awkward. :lol: And it never seemed worth the effort to upgrade to Paul's rom and stay on 1.5; I'll upgrade to 2.1 when it's re-released... if the problems are fixed.

I'll try again then, cheers anyway.

FLB 1.6b with swap. I have failed so far to recreate the SMS problem.

Guest kristijan_mk

Zenonia (paid)

Zenonia free (as the name says free :lol: )

http://us.gamevil.com/games.php?m=AndroidM...tail&gid=16

beautiful 2D RPG (I'm really annoyed with all that 3D games which have less than average performance on Pulse)

Battleflood (paid)

Battleflood free (not too creative B) )

very simple, yet extremely addictive

Edited by kristijan_mk

i play:

Flight director (paid) - basically Air control with better GUI, gameplay and looks

Doodle jump (paid)

Fruit ninja(paid)

Galcon (paid)

Hyper jump (paid)

Abduction2 (paid)

Guest MarcusHenrique

What's up guys??

I've just found an homemade android version for the great game Plants Vs. Zombies

On first hand it seems really good, and the gameplay is exactly like PC version. Isn't very beautiful like Iphone version tho.

And I haven't played a role level yet, so I can't say the history is complete. But I believe it isn't since it has day and night options.

Whatever, here's the link (I'm posting because It's not on market, so I assume is free stuff):

http://www.mediafire.com/?411ak96n0a2yt7s

Cya!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TehOsiris
what cpu intensive games could my pulse run??? im fired up for the gameloft games and i dont know if my pulse can run them?

as far as i can tell you (from my own experience), they are designed for higher resolution, aka you can't see sh*t :)

Guest mravche
as far as i can tell you (from my own experience), they are designed for higher resolution, aka you can't see sh*t :)

but are there any 3d games that will work on pulse 2.1 except raging thunder

and it wont install in cm6 either :s

Got it to install on CM6 :)

You'll need 30MB free on /data though

Copy .apk to /data using root explorer or similar. Go to settings/sd card and un-mount sd card. Install .apk from /data and when installation is finished delete the .apk you copied. Settings/sd card mount sd card and that's it.

Edited by ogiogi

Guest igor_anta

Copy .apk to /data using root explorer or similar. Go to settings/sd card and un-mount sd card (if you have a2sd you'll need to move apps back to internal storage to use a file manager. Unless you have one installed on /system) Install .apk from /data and when installation is finished delete the .apk you copied. Settings/sd card mount sd card and that's it. Nand backup before you do anything :)

Or just adb push it:) Or if you install it from a "market like" application just unmount SD and it will install without any issues. Just saying :)

Guest Sh4d0w940

Copy .apk to /data using root explorer or similar. Go to settings/sd card and un-mount sd card (if you have a2sd you'll need to move apps back to internal storage to use a file manager. Unless you have one installed on /system) Install .apk from /data and when installation is finished delete the .apk you copied. Settings/sd card mount sd card and that's it. Nand backup before you do anything :)

That's how I installed it too, but if you use a2sd you don't need to have your file manager installed on system.

If you unmount the sdcard it doesn't unmount the ext partition on your sdcard so if you unmount it but leave the sdcard in you can still use the apps.

Sh4d0w940

That's how I installed it too, but if you use a2sd you don't need to have your file manager installed on system.

If you unmount the sdcard it doesn't unmount the ext partition on your sdcard so if you unmount it but leave the sdcard in you can still use the apps.

Sh4d0w940

:) good to know, gonna edit my post now :)

Or just adb push it:) Or if you install it from a "market like" application just unmount SD and it will install without any issues. Just saying :)

What "market like" app :)