Games for T-mobile Pulse

Guest ogiogi

Guest Sonnengel
YEEEEEY i've managed to root the tmobile stock and mount darktermour a2sd to it. this works like a charm

btw a quick note to all pulse users: i'm curently working on swaping display resolution to 480 x 800 so that way the gameloft hd games can be played

so far i managed to run real football & asphalt 5

but Tom Clancys H.A.W.X. crashes, pulses cpu is not as good as nexuses

full version of DISPLOGRAPHY.apk coming soon to android market

How do you swap the display resolution??

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mravche
How do you swap the display resolution??

works by tricking the apps into running in squeezed high rez onto the pulses display. Get it? If you install some hd game you wont be able to see anything eventhough it runs smoothly so with the swap of physical rez on the display you can see it normaly. Of course, this apk has been taken over by the BROID team for some fps support and frame skipping issues and the graphic accelerators to insure the smoothest and cleanest run of the desired games. BTW beta version should be here soon (hopefully) and i'll post it here for testing and reviewing

Guest Poseidonhun
works by tricking the apps into running in squeezed high rez onto the pulses display. Get it? If you install some hd game you wont be able to see anything eventhough it runs smoothly so with the swap of physical rez on the display you can see it normaly. Of course, this apk has been taken over by the BROID team for some fps support and frame skipping issues and the graphic accelerators to insure the smoothest and cleanest run of the desired games. BTW beta version should be here soon (hopefully) and i'll post it here for testing and reviewing

How can i trick the apps to run in squeezed resultion?

Guest mravche
How can i trick the apps to run in squeezed resultion?

with an app that is still in development that messes with pret.obj.dip\reg, pret.sfr.f\comp, pret.com.sss.fug.fog\sasdw etc. of the desired app.

you know that the pulses display is 320 x 480 and the hd apps run at 480 x 800 so it's practicly squeezing the screen on the smaller display

the first idea was to make it switch the resolution completely but after 4 broken devices came up with the idea of running hi rez apps thru it.

then we came to other problems such as the graphics accelerators so thats why we sold our project to broid for further developing.

the last time i contacted them they were working on the fps limits & pixel merge!

they said it's not easy to make preconfiguration for every app out there!

Edited by mravche

Guest iKrautDroid
with an app that is still in development that messes with pret.obj.dip\reg, pret.sfr.f\comp, pret.com.sss.fug.fog\sasdw etc. of the desired app.

you know that the pulses display is 320 x 480 and the hd apps run at 480 x 800 so it's practicly squeezing the screen on the smaller display

the first idea was to make it switch the resolution completely but after 4 broken devices came up with the idea of running hi rez apps thru it.

then we came to other problems such as the graphics accelerators so thats why we sold our project to broid for further developing.

the last time i contacted them they were working on the fps limits & pixel merge!

they said it's not easy to make preconfiguration for every app out there!

Well, to be honest, that is awesome! But where can I find out more about that awesome project?

iKrautDroid

• 2 months later...
Guest PsychoPingu
Just in case anyone's still after games for the pulse, I've just released a game on the market called TouchGrid. I'm a Pulse user (currently running Tom's awesome CM6) and it runs fine on the Pulse. Market Link : https://market.android.com/details?id=duxga...e=search_result

post-622675-1302940099_thumb.png

Just posted a trial mode too:

Market Link https://market.android.com/details?id=duxga...e=search_result

QR Code: post-622675-1303200141_thumb.png

Guest Lobbos
NFS Shift

Fifa 10

Angry Birds

Assassins Creed

Asphalt 3 3d

Do you have any tipps, how I get these games running on my Pulse. I installed Assassins Creed, but the resolution doesn't fit at all and I can't see any buttons...

So how could i get the games to run in the proper resolution?

Thanks a lot! :)