[REQ] MIUI for NEXUS ONE and DESIRE

Guest kristophe

Guest akira.pwr
Could boot it with the old froyo leak

Just installed 4.503 and now i got loop at MIUI splashscreen as the others in this thread.

It loads for about 3-4 seconds and then the screen goes black and it does it again.

Unbelievable... I haven't any problem with flash, there is something wrong, can you tell me your flash procedure? I try to help you.

Okey i got it to boot.

Could not boot directly after flashing ontop of froyo rom, now i flashed LCR and then i flashed MIUI and it boots.

Still market and google problems.

What rom did you use when flashing this, newest froyo rom and what more?

Guest akira.pwr
Okey i got it to boot.

Could not boot directly after flashing ontop of froyo rom, now i flashed LCR and then i flashed MIUI and it boots.

Still market and google problems.

What rom did you use when flashing this, newest froyo rom and what more?

I've flashed 4.503.00 bin boot the phone, set my G account, then flash recovery 0.6, boot the phone and then wiped data factor/dalvik/cache, then flashed MIUI, after any flash I've boot the phone (not after wipes, obviously), don't flash on top without it.

Edited by akira.pwr

I've flashed 4.503.00 bin boot the phone, set my G account, then flash recovery 0.6, boot the phone and then wiped data factor/dalvik/cache, then flashed MIUI, after any flash I've boot the phone (not after wipes, obviously), don't flash on top without it.

"I've flashed 4.503.00 bin boot the phone, set my G account, then flash recovery 0.6, boot the phone and then wiped data factor/dalvik/cache, then flashed MIUI"

Exactly as i did, except i did not set up my g account.

But when i did exactly as you did the phone just gets reboot loop. When flashing over LCR it boots (Tried 2 times now just to check if it was random)

Guest koudelka
koudelka & Vache..

This is nice ROM.. Are you really going to work on this ROM until a stable version?

well, it depends on time and so on :lol:, it is quite stable now, but we still dont have any logcat so it is hard to debug....

and for the people having problem flashing, I noticed with malez 0.6 it seems like wipe all option actually does not wipe all. try wiping manually cache,data and dalvik from the menu options in recovery. I am running this ontop of the first froyo leak 007,

Guest nadoolau
and for the people having problem flashing, I noticed with malez 0.6 it seems like wipe all option actually does not wipe all. try wiping manually cache,data and dalvik from the menu options in recovery. I am running this ontop of the first froyo leak 007,

Now it works, thank you very much. :lol:

I have the latest froyo release.

Quadrant results: 1048 (more than Samsung S )

Linpack: 33.968

With oc998Mhz

Akira, which overclock img are you using for the latest froyo (4.503)?

Guest koudelka
@Koudelka & Vache

and you use kernel of leaked roms?

This is using one of phh overclockable kernels

*Notice*

I have created a separate thread for discussing and updates on this ROM. Please leave your comments there instead. (easier for people to find the rom if it is in the first post of the thread)

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...-port-by-vache/

The same with seya78...

After wipe all stuff one by one Flash -> Reboot 2 Times its finally work

Bug i found ->

• Camera Make phone reboot if i use Physical button to take a snapshot not if i use the button on the screen

• GPS couldnt get Fix (sattelite) with google map or copilot

i need to test further to find more ^^

This is using one of phh overclockable kernels

*Notice*

I have created a separate thread for discussing and updates on this ROM. Please leave your comments there instead. (easier for people to find the rom if it is in the first post of the thread)

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...-port-by-vache/

@koudelka

How to upgrade the kernel.. do you have step-by-step instruction for this.. do i have to upgrade the kernel first then the ROmS?

i want to overclock my liquid .