ClockworkMod and ROM Manager support for Acer Liquid!

Guest Koush

Just go download ROM Manager and then flash clockworkmod through the application! All done! You can now manage your nandroids and install ROMs from within Android via an easy to use UI :lol:

Guest Vishal Arya
Just go download ROM Manager and then flash clockworkmod through the application! All done! You can now manage your nandroids and install ROMs from within Android via an easy to use UI :lol:

Will it work with leaked 2.2 ???

No problem here... everything is working...

it works but I prefer malez layout

Do not like the button or the layout of menus is clockwork

malez recovery is much cleaner and more intuitive for important things

(eg no update.zip option just flash with no-sign or sign check, usb-ms is more conveniant etc- just better when you use recovery alot and since I do not use rom manager features it does not appeal)

Koush if you can clean up your menus and make it more intuitive / user friendly like malez / amon-ra then I would use it... right now it feels unfinished in terms of layout (not features)

and this is including the magic/dream versions as well - i still use amon-ra even though no-sign is not an option on his...

Edited by alan090

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chickwan

just simple question because of the first time using ROM Manager,

which ROM u guys use from ROM Manager, while check ROM update I found no ROM, and just a free ROM "Extras" for downloading... :)