23/Sep: Kernel Source

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest mELIANTE
Is that the new Motorola XOOM tablet one?

[OT]

No, that is "3.0".

Some pics of Sony Ericsson Arc surfaced with 2.4 in the firmware version.

[/OT]

Guest Sebastian404
[OT]

No, that is "3.0".

Some pics of Sony Ericsson Arc surfaced with 2.4 in the firmware version.

[/OT]

The 'word on the street' (a street I'm 7,000 miles away from) is that like there where 2 builds of Eclair, there will be 2 builds of Gingerbread....

Tho really.... they are all a bunch lazy tree luggers who cant make their minds up..... so who knows.

Guest samjam
And there ZTE's site falls apart as hundreds of people download it for no real reason...

Exercising their GPL rights... it's called "first tentative steps towards freedom", today's downloaders are tomorrows unzippers and next weeks "what's a cross-compiler"

(please let it be that way and not, "I managed to flash each 7z to each partition and now my phone is bricked, help me now)

Gosh, I just noticed I'm member number 20 !

Edited by samjam

Guest isambard
And there ZTE's site falls apart as hundreds of people download it for no real reason...

hehe. the d/l speeds i'm getting are reminiscent of my 28.8k modem days :unsure:

Guest Sebastian404
hehe. the d/l speeds i'm getting are reminiscent of my 28.8k modem days :unsure:

I'm just getting timeout errors now....

Maybe this is retaliation for my net-blocking all of China form my site last week

Edited by Sebastian404

I do think its great they still included links to the old version of the kernel in the HTML source.... very professional bunch :unsure:

Hopefully someone will mirror this when they finally get it down!

Guest Simon O
Hopefully someone will mirror this when they finally get it down!

I will for sure.

5KB/s now... stop hogging the bandwidth lol

Edited by flibblesan

Guest mELIANTE
The 'word on the street' (a street I'm 7,000 miles away from) is that like there where 2 builds of Eclair, there will be 2 builds of Gingerbread....

Tho really.... they are all a bunch lazy tree luggers who cant make their minds up..... so who knows.

Possibly. I never quite grasped the eclair 2.0 and 2.1 thing really :unsure: