[OLED+TFT] 06/Dec: Stock ROM downloads + Online Kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Cheejy
Do i put it in the fastboot folder that i originally used for r3? and delete the r3 rom from that folder?

And then do i open a cmd.exe and write in the info below?

fastboot-windows flash recovery recovery.blade.stock.img

fastboot-windows flash boot boot.blade.stock.img

fastboot-windows reboot

Thanks

Yup, that should do the trick.

N4V, the process above is what you need to now do then a factory reset to remove the superuser icon.

Guest feckineejit
once the phone boots up perform a factory reset and its back to stock.

everything went fine, but i did the factory data reset but the superuser is still there, i factory reset it twice just to see if it would go on the 2nd try but no joy removing it.

Yup, that should do the trick.

N4V, the process above is what you need to now do then a factory reset to remove the superuser icon.

Did all three fastboot commands and factory reset (as per your instruction) but Superuser is still there. Done factory reset a second time and its.... still there.

Wonder if I could run the fastboot commands again?

Asked the question about the main issue here...

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...move-superuser/

Edited by N4V

:) ;) Finally managed to remove SuperUser with help of tmobilepulse and others... :(

Installed Universal Androot app from marketplace.

Select it to Root the SF, once completed successfully then selected Undo root, once that completed Superuser was gone. Did a factory reset to remove the apps i'd installed as its going back to Orange for replacement tomorrow.

As of now two other registered forum members have also used this to successfully remove the Superuser icon. See

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...move-superuser/

I think i got it.

first copy the mcri-system-stock-OUK_P729BV1.0.0B05.tar.gz over to the root of the sd card and rename it to mcri-system.tar.gz

mcri-system-stock-OUK_P729BV1.0.0B05.tar.gz Where is this file?

When you download the zip file for fastboot in the first post and unzip you only get the two image files below:

boot.blade.stock.img

recovery.blade.stock.img

Edited by npuk

Guys i need help im returning my SF due to dust under the screen and i need to revert it back to stock since ive unlocked, rooted and flashed it. I didnt have any trouble doing that but i would like a breakdown of how to undo all of those things please!

Thanks!!

Guest bignred84

would someone please update a step by step guide

as I'm trying to return my sf to the original orange status

I have installed clockwork, have tried vis this route, must be doing something wrong as its not work

could someone please update what files should go where and what steps to follow for both methods (clockwork & fastboot)

pretty certain a number of people would appreciate this, thanks

Edited by bignred84

Guest bignred84
would someone please update a step by step guide

as I'm trying to return my sf to the original orange status

I have installed clockwork, have tried vis this route, must be doing something wrong as its not work

could someone please update what files should go where and what steps to follow for both methods (clockwork & fastboot)

pretty certain a number of people would appreciate this, thanks

not sure how I've done this, but

I've wiped all my old stuff off, its now showing the Orange screen, but no Orange Apps (is this correct)

also I've still got the superuser app, also under setting/about phone/ I have the build as Modaco Rom R3

confused ?????????

I think i got it.

first copy the mcri-system-stock-OUK_P729BV1.0.0B05.tar.gz over to the root of the sd card and rename it to mcri-system.tar.gz

reboot the mobile, this should bring back all the orange stuff.

turn off the mobile and start it up again in bootloader mode (vol+ & power button)

with flashboot (i used windows)

fastboot-windows reboot

hope this helps someone.

It really did- thanks so much, so simple!

Guest bignred84
I think i got it.

reboot the mobile, this should bring back all the orange stuff.

turn off the mobile and start it up again in bootloader mode (vol+ & power button)

with flashboot (i used windows)

fastboot-windows reboot

hope this helps someone.

have followed these instructions, can someone please confirm whether I should of deleted the current mcri-system.tar.gz flashed folder prior to the above

thanks

Hi there, i need to flash back to the original orange rom, for return to orange

Currently using Sebastian's R4 rom with clockwork mod. If I install the original orange rom via clockwork mod recovery, do I then need to uninstall clockwork mod before I return to orange? Can anyone tell me how to do this?

thanks

Guest Winston69
Hi there, i need to flash back to the original orange rom, for return to orange

Currently using Sebastian's R4 rom with clockwork mod. If I install the original orange rom via clockwork mod recovery, do I then need to uninstall clockwork mod before I return to orange? Can anyone tell me how to do this?

thanks

Need to know this asap also for the same reasons

have followed these instructions, can someone please confirm whether I should of deleted the current mcri-system.tar.gz flashed folder prior to the above

thanks

Also need to know whether to delete mcri-system.tar.gz flashed before restoring process.

Thanks

Ive successfully restored my SF but task manager is still in the apps, i cant remember whether its a stock app or not?

Also I formatted the SD card using the phone, and the only directory it left me with is LOST.dir, should that be right?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jasonXXx

Hmm are we sure these are stock unmodified zte blade roms because busybox is included in the /system/bin directory also do stock roms come as updae.zip files i came from pulsemini and all updates are updata.app?

Guest jasonXXx
Hmm are we sure these are stock unmodified zte blade roms because busybox is included in the /system/bin directory also do stock roms come as updae.zip files i came from pulsemini and all updates are updata.app?

Bumb