android.phone.com has stopped responding.

Guest ijcy

Is this only me? did i install some app that is causing this? it stops me from making calls, and i need to restart the phone and usually still wait a couple of minutes before it will let me call anyone! or text for that matter! also i try to go to task killer at that time and it says android.process.com has stopped responding.

any help would be appreciated by this newbie :lol:

So i do not understand as i never had an android device before. is this happening to all? it is now happening twice a day to me and unless i restart the phone i can not use the phone.

is there something i can do? please let me know anyone!

Guest PaulZero

This has never happened to me, it might be worth finding people it is happening to and comparing software.

For example which firmware are you using, where did you buy your phone, which apps do you have installed?

I get this, and other behaviour like this. But, I don't think the phone is to blame, it worked flawlessly before I installed just about any app I found. Most likely it's caused by one of these (that is running during normal operation) in my phone: Adv Task Killer, SayMyName, Startup Cleaner 2, Talk To Me, or TrueCaller. They also rely on some extras like TTS Service Extended, SvoxClassic, etc etc. I'm not that bothered about it though, most of the time it works fine but sometimes it's completely whack for a while. Using or not using Overclock don't matter on my phone.

Any other running them apps and have a problem?

Guest manny_vr6

I have the same problem :lol: , It geos away if I reboot without my sim in the cell, strange thing is , I bought this cell New from NYC cell phone store, it was working with android 1.6 , as soon as I uopdated to v20b_00 and insterted my sim card, i keep getting B) that error, I did a hard reset , still no luck....i will let you know if I can get it working again........ B)