[LEAK] New Froyo leak!! Much FASTER than previous

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest Ximo F. Verde

And i only finished flashing/modding last night.. Oh well, lets try that again.. For the record, the (yesterday's) leaked ROM/LS 2.2b combo seems smoother than before.. Lets see how this one goes.. Liquid_User, u rule!! I wish i could say the same for acer.. (Old kernels.........)

And i only finished flashing/modding last night.. Oh well, lets try that again.. For the record, the (yesterday's) leaked ROM/LS 2.2b combo seems smoother than before.. Lets see how this one goes.. Liquid_User, u rule!! I wish i could say the same for acer.. (Old kernels.........)

An older kernel is not *necessarily* a bad thing if they manage to get everything working as it is.

Two days ago I fell in love with acer UI (I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but combine it with adw and u really have something) and now this!!! Awesome!!!

An older kernel is not *necessarily* a bad thing if they manage to get everything working as it is.

Two days ago I fell in love with acer UI (I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but combine it with adw and u really have something) and now this!!! Awesome!!!

thats maybe a little OT but how exactly do you "combine" acer ui with ADW ?

TIA

el

Guest PhilNelwyn
thats maybe a little OT but how exactly do you "combine" acer ui with ADW ?

Install ADW and make it the default launcher, without switching to Android UI.

I guess that's what Rajit meant.

Edited by PhilNelwyn

Guest gllandalf

maybe i'm getting wrong but if you flash LS2.2b, you will wipe data and system partition, so the only thing you keep from the new leak is the baseband no?

LS2.2B is based on 00.07 leak so it's like you're still under this bin (apart baseband)

Guest Ximo F. Verde
maybe i'm getting wrong but if you flash LS2.2b, you will wipe data and system partition, so the only thing you keep from the new leak is the baseband no?

LS2.2B is based on 00.07 leak so it's like you're still under this bin (apart baseband)

Man.. You r most probably right.. The thing is that due to lack of any programming skills, i cannot get rid of all acer stuff alone. And i also terribly want LS's touchscreen sensitivity patch. But, yes u are probably right, bit stupid of me.. I'll try this one on its own, and see how it goes

Edited by Ximo F. Verde