Where to buy the Orange San Francisco online (Grey / White)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest AndyCr15

Can you only buy it with a SIM for £10 extra? Is it possible the phone on it's own?

I'm wondering about doing my upgrade, when done online I get the phone for 7 days and can then send it back. Anyone done this with Orange before? Is it a simple process?

Guest tom619

To those of you that have bought this phone online, i ordered it last night thru quidco but nothing has tracked yet and the phone is on its way, how long should it take to track?

Guest yee_har
To those of you that have bought this phone online, i ordered it last night thru quidco but nothing has tracked yet and the phone is on its way, how long should it take to track?

Hmmm...ordered mine on 01/10 and it had tracked by yesterday (02/10).

However, I (still) haven't had an order confirmation email from Orange and am now waiting on a query sent to them. Did you get a specific order confirmation email?

Edited by yee_har

Guest Viruss

Hi,

I'd like to buy the San Francisco, but as I'm not from the UK, it seems impossible for me to order the phone in the Orange UK online shop (although I can have it delivered to UK address and use some forwarding service, I am not able to pay with my debit card, since Orange claims to check whether the address of the card holder and the delivery address correspond).

I know that there always is e-bay, but apart from the shipping costs, most e-bayers selling these phone tend to make profit on them (and not small, really) and buying the phone for 150 pounds instead of 99 really takes some beauty off the phone.

So, my question is - does anyone know if orange really checks the address of the credit card holder? Do you know of some other way to have to phone sent abroad (specifically to the Czech Republic)?

Thanks for the answers!

Guest tom619
Hmmm...ordered mine on 01/10 and it had tracked by yesterday (02/10).

However, I (still) haven't had an order confirmation email from Orange and am now waiting on a query sent to them. Did you get a specific order confirmation email?

Yes i did get a confirmation email but not for a few hours however quidco has not tracked at all, so i cant decide whether to open and use it or send it back and re-order hoping that quidco tracks next time.

Guest k0nrad
So, my question is - does anyone know if orange really checks the address of the credit card holder? Do you know of some other way to have to phone sent abroad (specifically to the Czech Republic)?

Thanks for the answers!

Just try doing it - the worst case scenario is that your order will be cancelled, money back on your bank account.

You can also check this thread: http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...ade-outside-uk/ Few guys there in the UK are kind enough to buy the phones and forward them abroad, probably they may help you as well :)

Guest yee_har
My email confirmation went in gmail spam...

P

Double checked but no luck.

Just got them on 0800 801080 and they confirm it's on the way...wahey

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hecatae

Orange have launched 2 Ready deals.

Ready 60, Package costs £129.99 and comes with 6 months of £10 credit, so effectively phone costs £69.99

Ready 120, Package costs £159.99 and comes with 12 months of £10 credit, phone costs only £39.99

Guest milkykung

Wow :P Thank you for your info.

It looks like Orange is trying to give incentives to new customers or existing customers from other networks.

OrangeSF is worth a buy if you got the one without defect, unlike the one that went crazy here>>

Enjoy OrangeSF everyone :D

Hi there,

I have two questions.

How much is the discount for a student if I buy the phone in an Orange shop?

And if I order in the online shop or hotline, do I need a debit card that is registered to my adress in the UK?

Thanks,

Ronde

Edited by ronde

Guest steve1221
Hi there,

I have two questions.

How much is the discount for a student if I buy the phone in an Orange shop?

And if I order in the online shop or hotline, do I need a debit card that is registered to my adress in the UK?

Thanks,

Ronde

In store the discount is 10%, you need to tale your NUS card with you.

Online, they will ONLY deliver to the address the card used is registered to (its an anti fraud thing).

Edited by steve1221