Where to buy the Orange San Francisco online (Grey / White)

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi my first post here...

Thinking of ordering a Blade soon, living in Sweden but have a friend living in Manchester. Iam actually planning to order the phone to him and then ask him to send it privately to me. Now that Play.com has delayed the delivery date Iam thinking of ordering it from Orange instead and use the pickup in store delivery.

So my question is, Is it possible to use the student discount even if my friend is not a student? Seems to work to enter the code (Type 15 zeros) on the Orange website. Will they check my friend studentID at delivery or through the registry or can all use the code if you know about it? (Will use my friend's VISA when I order)

Now realize that I posted in the wrong thread because I plan to buy the gray(actually in stock). But perhaps you can answer my question anyway

Edited by gruvan

Guest rayraven
Hi my first post here...

Thinking of ordering a Blade soon, living in Sweden but have a friend living in Manchester. Iam actually planning to order the phone to him and then ask him to send it privately to me. Now that Play.com has delayed the delivery date Iam thinking of ordering it from Orange instead and use the pickup in store delivery.

So my question is, Is it possible to use the student discount even if my friend is not a student? Seems to work to enter the code (Type 15 zeros) on the Orange website. Will they check my friend studentID at delivery or through the registry or can all use the code if you know about it? (Will use my friend's VISA when I order)

Now realize that I posted in the wrong thread because I plan to buy the gray(actually in stock). But perhaps you can answer my question anyway

No, they wont ask for any ID at time of delivery.

I ordered one for a friend and used the 15 zeroes to get a £10 discount.

Guest Herr_Mo
Hi my first post here...

remember this:

Take a copy of your confirmation email and the debit/credit card you used to pay, when you go to collect. You'll also need to bring along one of the following forms of identification:

* UK full or provisional driving licence (with paper counter part)

* utility bill such as your water, gas or electricity statement, a BT/cable landline telephone bill, a council tax invoice or Sky statement

* credit card statement

* bank or building society statement

Your friend won't be able to collect a phone which you ordered and payed.

Guest gambieter

How are the experiences with Prepaywizard.co.uk? I have got 2 phones on order for a friend's family, but need a third one (I am a UK resident). I have already exhausted Orange, the local Orange shio and play.com :rolleyes: .

Guest Kthulhu

It seems that there will be no SF White on stock in Play tomorrow, I just get an email delaying my pre-order until the end of november. Does anybody know if the SF white is already available on-line or in store?

May have been mentioned earlier but there's a white OSF listed on eBay. Hopefully this points to it soon being in the shops soon.

SCRATCH THAT - They've none is stock for weeks = chancers

Edited by piab

Hy folks,

I am slightly confused . . .

Hasn't there been another (not pinned) thread about buying the Blade outside UK?!

It had like 27+ pages. Where did it go?

I'm in Germany and still on the hunt for a reasonable priced San Francisco / Blade.

Cheers & thanks for any reply,

Yoko

Guest Simon O
Hy folks,

I am slightly confused . . .

Hasn't there been another (not pinned) thread about buying the Blade outside UK?!

It had like 27+ pages. Where did it go?

I'm in Germany and still on the hunt for a reasonable priced San Francisco / Blade.

Cheers & thanks for any reply,

Yoko

It was deleted as it broke the forum rules.

Guest Spank_1973

Ordered my new phone today (got £30 off despite not topping up my phone in 4 months, due to getting cut off just as I was about to give card details & phoning back later) & was told that they are not getting white phones.

Didn't want it in white, so didnt push it, but if your waiting for a white one I'd phone them & find out if they are getting any this year.

Ordered my new phone today (got £30 off despite not topping up my phone in 4 months, due to getting cut off just as I was about to give card details & phoning back later) & was told that they are not getting white phones.

Didn't want it in white, so didnt push it, but if your waiting for a white one I'd phone them & find out if they are getting any this year.

Hi just to let you know, Play.com are selling the white one from the 30th November for 99 quid.

Guest skyhawk72

Warning to All MoDaCo Users !

I order 2 SF from User "retrend" before 4 !!! Weeks.

The last Update that i get from the user from 3th of

November. Since this date, no answer, no Updates

nothing ! An other German User contact me - the also

order 2 Phones an get nothing !!!

We contact PayPal an send informatins about this

user !

So:

Please don't send money/Order to "retrend" !!!

Best Regards

Christian

Guest J4M350N

I wanna get a blade too, but I'm not paying 150 pounds on ebay for a phone that was bought for 99 pounds in orange shop -.-

Is there any information about release in Austria? Or any way to get the phone except ebay?

Peace

Guest dadashi
I wanna get a blade too, but I'm not paying 150 pounds on ebay for a phone that was bought for 99 pounds in orange shop........

unless you got friends or family in UK you don't have much choice!

Edited by dadashi

Guest nachoman

Yeah he ripped me off to, I hope everyone that ordered from him contact Paypal.

user !

So:

Best Regards

Christian

Guest M_Sandkvist

Yeap me too.

Steve Calvert aka retrend

he had some sorry excuse first with being away for work for 8 days.. then he did not reply... I mailed again, no reply and so forth... I hope paypal can fix this! Everyone that have been scammed by retrend I hope you will get your money back..

I can't believe that the San Francisco's are selling on ebay for up to £149.00, which is silly money !

even though to my mind this phone is worth double !!!

I got mine from Orange payg 3 days ago for £30.00 off ! ... making it £79.99 inc £10 phone credit.

an absolute steal, and not much more than I will probably get for my old Winmo phone on eBay !

they also stated that they could not supply the white model till at least the end of December,

and beware that all those links/sellers online for the white model (inc Orange) as they are all 'coming soon' or 'pre-order'

since I am not the greatest fan of ebay (even when new) I would certainly recommend going to Orange

as I did .. get your phone and just pay about £5.00 online to unlock it.

Edited by carkev

Guest dealerstealer

user !

So:

Best Regards

Christian

a shame you didnt order from me, i hope you get this sorted out asap

Yeap me too.

Steve Calvert aka retrend

he had some sorry excuse first with being away for work for 8 days.. then he did not reply... I mailed again, no reply and so forth... I hope paypal can fix this! Everyone that have been scammed by retrend I hope you will get your money back..

the same goes to you two, get in touch with paypal asap and see what they can do

Guest nachoman
a shame you didnt order from me, i hope you get this sorted out asap

the same goes to you two, get in touch with paypal asap and see what they can do

I reported him to PayPal and I got my money back now.