Where to buy the Orange San Francisco online (Grey / White)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest the_fox
ZTE Blade is for sale in Belgium since yesterday. Available via Mobistar (Service Provider) for €150, normally SIMlock free (gonna check when I find one later today).

They sell them as "San Francisco" but aren't branded with the Orange logo, they also don't feature the crap Orange software.

According to the Mobistar site they are the AMOLED version.

Link to the Mobistar website (Dutch, you can switch to french in the top right corner, no english :D)

I'll keep you guys posted since I'm picking one up later today (if I find a store that has 'em in stock).

Just got one, it's the TFT version (grey Blade).

But that was to be expected.

On a first glance: It's the Orange San Francisco front (San Francisco instead of ZTE), normal Blade back (no orange logo on the back cover)

Firmware version 2.1-update1, without Orange crap pre-installed, only thing that looks non-ZTE stock is the homepage, wich is the Mobistar site

Guest blade_
I bought mine in tesco today, it was £95+5 topup (you need to spend £30 on groceries, just bring in a receipt or something)

12 month warranty receipt, sounds good to me

12 month?it isnt 24 month european warranty?

Guest Rotmann
I bought mine in tesco today, it was £95+5 topup (you need to spend £30 on groceries, just bring in a receipt or something)

Do you mean you have bought it in the store not online, am I right? Why do you have to spend 30 pounds on groceries :D I have a friend who wants 3, can he buy them at once?

Edited by Rotmann

Guest nizeazz
Hi guys,

maybe I'm late with the information, but for all folks that come to Switzerland:

Orange.ch sells the SanFran with 10,- CHF prepaid for a total of CHF 129,- in every Orange-Shop.

(It's SIM-locked :D )

BB

Hi blümchen,

Do I get the phone in the shop immediately and can I buy more than one? If I don't unlock it, can I use it with an austrian orange sim-card?

Danke für den tipp, ist es hier erlaubt auf andere sprachen außer englisch zu schreiben?

Guest bLeeeh
Hi blümchen,

Do I get the phone in the shop immediately and can I buy more than one? If I don't unlock it, can I use it with an austrian orange sim-card?

Danke für den tipp, ist es hier erlaubt auf andere sprachen außer englisch zu schreiben?

I have same question aswell. I ordered two from a swiss I know, and he`s going to send it to me. Unlock codes works normally to unlock the sim, yea?

Plus the same question, how many can you order and are they still in stock?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Guest Gerino
ZTE Blade is for sale in Belgium since yesterday. Available via Mobistar (Service Provider) for €150, normally SIMlock free (gonna check when I find one later today).

They sell them as "San Francisco" but aren't branded with the Orange logo, they also don't feature the crap Orange software.

According to the Mobistar site they are the AMOLED version.

Link to the Mobistar website (Dutch, you can switch to french in the top right corner, no english :D)

I'll keep you guys posted since I'm picking one up later today (if I find a store that has 'em in stock).

I come from Belgium too, all the San Francisco in Belgium are the same with a TFT screen or it's a lottery?

Bien le bonjour :-)

Guest ty_hot

Just ordered my SanFran on eBay UK :D

Hope it gets here in brazil soon!

Paid 145 with shipping for it ^^ Much more than you pay in there, but still a great deal compared to Brazilian phones (a Samsung Galaxy 5 costs almost twice that lol)

Guest todoleo
Do you mean you have bought it in the store not online, am I right? Why do you have to spend 30 pounds on groceries :D I have a friend who wants 3, can he buy them at once?

You get the discount for one phone per £30 grocery shopping transaction (and clubcard points too!). You would have to have three separate grocery transactions of £30 to get the discount on 3 phones. The staff stamp the receipts to say you have already claimed the discount for that transaction.

Guest ronc2000
I come from Belgium too, all the San Francisco in Belgium are the same with a TFT screen or it's a lottery?

Bien le bonjour :-)

People should stop wondering whether they can buy a new OLED model.

It just does not exisit.

Guest the_fox

People should stop wondering whether they can buy a new OLED model.

It just does not exisit.

It's partly the fault of Mobistar in Belgium, since they advertise 'em all with AMOLED on the box.

But no, they are all TFT.

Guest simonsays1

Do Orange still give the discount which makes the phone £79.99 in total ?

Argos seems to have put their price up to £99 now.

Guest Bonbergol

Seems strange how did you do that without a UK Billing adress? Alphasent only provide the shipping address? do you have an UK Credit card?

Guest varkey
^ Hey, did you receive your shipment? I thought ADVERTISING SPAM didn't ship to mail forwarding addresses.

ADVERTISING SPAM and most online stores has a limit of 2 phones per address every 6 months. So if no one had used Alfasent for purchasing PAYG phones from ADVERTISING SPAM in the last 6 months it would go through fine. :D

Guest DVDeus

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ADVERTISING SPAM!

Please put this in the first post!

F*cking jokers! Ordered two of them, one came with volume buttons pressed down somehow, and the other one has microSD card failure. My friend also got it last week, and the back button is faulty, you have to put a lot of pressure to actually go back.

They are just lucky I am not from UK, otherwise it would be a massacre. What a bunch of ignorants!

Guest Blackmask

I bought an orange PAYG sime from ebay for £1.99, registered the sim and then ordered a SF from Orange Sale team today for £79.99. It will arrive tomorrow. Total £81.98

Guest Rotmann
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ADVERTISING SPAM!

Please put this in the first post!

F*cking jokers! Ordered two of them, one came with volume buttons pressed down somehow, and the other one has microSD card failure. My friend also got it last week, and the back button is faulty, you have to put a lot of pressure to actually go back.

They are just lucky I am not from UK, otherwise it would be a massacre. What a bunch of ignorants!

Can't agree there. I have a mate in the UK, he ordered two from ADVERTISING SPAM, they came fast and were OK. I think it's ZTE fault who's quality control is not the best as we all know. He has also ordered two white ones from play (they still were 99 pounds) and they were fast too, no problems.

@Blackmask - what kind of SIM was that? An older one? With much activity on it?

Edited by Rotmann

Guest jellywobbles
I bought an orange PAYG sime from ebay for £1.99, registered the sim and then ordered a SF from Orange Sale team today for £79.99. It will arrive tomorrow. Total £81.98

Orange SIMs FREE - no need to payout to scammers on ebay :D

Orange SIMs FREE - no need to payout to scammers on ebay :D

Yes, but to get the existing customer discount you have to have a history with orange. You can't just order a free sim, activate it and then be eligible for existing customer discounts.

I'm guessing this is what Blackmask did, or he just got lucky with the sales rep not bothering to check B)

Guest ronc2000

Why would you need another sim?

One should be included with the San Francisco with £10 credit in it.

Guest ShahinTehShiz

Whats the 12 month warranty receipt like?

Is it Tesco warranty or Manufacterers?

Thanks

Guest ShahinTehShiz

Whats the 12 month warranty receipt like?

Is it Tesco warranty or a manufacture's warranty?

Thanks