Where to buy the Orange San Francisco online (Grey / White)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest menno2
^ Hey, did you receive your shipment? I thought ADVERTISING SPAM didn't ship to mail forwarding addresses.

Yes I have, just ordered my 2nd one, a white one, Alfasent package management system doesnt work

but they were really quick forwarding it! Great service, but yes a bit pricey, i got the phone for 99 quit

and had to pay 23 more to have it sent to me...

Guest digiw0rx

I ordered mine from very.co.uk it was £99, but because its over £50, i got it on, buy now pay later for 12 months.

and it came with £10 credit.

Guest domo-kun
There is no successor. There are few version of this blade, like different screen, memory size, and camera.

click

?

If it is version of blade with 5MP and 500MB internal memory, is it possible to root and flash with custom rom??

Thanks

Guest DVDeus

This is not the right topic to ask about it. But it is the same phone as the previous model. Look at Base Lutea, it also has 5MP camera. There is no major change, so therefore it has to be the same phone. But don't take this guaranteed;)

Guest domo-kun
This is not the right topic to ask about it. But it is the same phone as the previous model. Look at Base Lutea, it also has 5MP camera. There is no major change, so therefore it has to be the same phone. But don't take this guaranteed;)

I know it's not, and i'm sorry mods :D

Thank you DVDeus B)

Guest ShahinTehShiz

Been looking to get a San Francisco, Want to spend as low as possible, missed out on buying for £95 (including top up) from Tesco.

Where's the next best place? (prefer not to buy from argos, no stock and dislike customer service and warranty terms )

Guest Blümchen Blau
On orange.ch says it has 5mp camera, is that Zte Blade II ?? Anyone from CH can confirm??

Yes I confirm on one page it says 5mp camera. But on an other, they are telling the truth with 3.2!

At least my oran.ch SF has a 3.2 (an the one I bought for my nephew does as well).

They are Blade Gen1.

BB

Edited by Blümchen Blau

Guest dertyh

Hi,

Any idea where to buy ZTE Blade GREY today? No stock in Argos, Tesco, ADVERTISING SPAM ect, only Orange and ebay left :) :) :)

Ok, I contacted ADVERTISING SPAM, Tesco and Argos. They all said they will not be getting any more stock of the Orange San Francisco :) Orange.co.uk is the only place to buy the Orange San Francisco in grey. ADVERTISING SPAM have some white models remaining. I'm not sure if this is because of the Ericsson lawsuit or Orange want to encourage people to stick to their own network (£94.99 + £20 topup - will take some time to use all that credit)

Guest dertyh

If I buy this phone on Orange, then in what form is the top-up? (sim card or a voucher?) I use the O2 network, so 20L in the Orange network is not I need, maybe to sell on ebay?

If I buy this phone on Orange, then in what form is the top-up? (sim card or a voucher?) I use the O2 network, so 20L in the Orange network is not I need, maybe to sell on ebay?

For mine (£10 included topup, before they wanted £20) there is a sticker on the side of the box that tells you how to get it. It says you have to to go the orange site and enter the phone IMEI/SIM number, so I assume it's not in voucher form, i.e. something that you can re-sell.

I never even bothered using the £10 that came with the phone, I immediately unlocked it and put my giffgaff SIM in :)

If I knew how to transfer it I'd happily give it away to an orange user here, but it doesn't look like that's possible.

Guest kar999
Yes, but to get the existing customer discount you have to have a history with orange. You can't just order a free sim, activate it and then be eligible for existing customer discounts.

Oh yes you can!.... Worked for me as well. I registered a brand new day old (free) PAYG sim, freely available in multiple quantities from Orange http://freesim.orange.co.uk/register/ (£1.99 from e-bay is robbery!!) I did register it online first but it had never been topped up or had any credit on it.

I didn't use the £10 top-up either but put the new orange sim that came with the SF in an old phone and it's in the glove box for when I'm anywhere with no O2 coverage.

It's a shame Tesco has no stock as you can double up your vouchers (£10 voucher =£20) and so get an SF for half price i.e £50 including £10 top-up.

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/big...ange.asp#phones

I think it qualifies as it's not a Pay monthly phone. The deal lasts till 5th May so might find some stock.

Edited by kar999

Guest Wilburtron

For 6 days only Quidco has increased its cashback for the San Fran to £15.60, so with the £5 discount on Orange itself it's £79.39.

Guest jellywobbles
Ok, I contacted ADVERTISING SPAM, Tesco and Argos. They all said they will not be getting any more stock of the Orange San Francisco :) Orange.co.uk is the only place to buy the Orange San Francisco in grey. ADVERTISING SPAM have some white models remaining. I'm not sure if this is because of the Ericsson lawsuit or Orange want to encourage people to stick to their own network (£94.99 + £20 topup - will take some time to use all that credit)

It's rumoured that Orange have stopped shipping the SF to "trade customers / dealers" because of "low connection rates & box breaking" - so many are buying the Orange SF - not connecting to Orange - opening the sealed box - reflashing Froyo 2.2 & selling the phone on ebay!

I know that Argos dont get paid by Orange until the phone is connected!

It's rumoured that Orange have stopped shipping the SF to "trade customers / dealers" because of "low connection rates & box breaking" - so many are buying the Orange SF - not connecting to Orange - opening the sealed box - reflashing Froyo 2.2 & selling the phone on ebay!

I know that Argos dont get paid by Orange until the phone is connected!

Hopefully the ZTE Skate will be sold as the ZTE Skate and not rebranded, then there won't be such problems. Source about Orange stopping external trade btw?

Edited by Guest

Guest Rotmann

If it will be sold as ZTE Skate, it may be more expensive because orange makes some discount on the phone hoping you will use their network.

Edited by Rotmann

Guest frenger

I would like to buy a zta blade, but I can't find a webshop that ships to Holland. Is there someone that can tell me where I can buy one?

Guest gambieter
I would like to buy a zta blade, but I can't find a webshop that ships to Holland. Is there someone that can tell me where I can buy one?

Mobistar Belgium. But don't expect to find it in a Dutch shop, or cheap if you don't want to go abroad.

Guest mvheuver

It seems Argos has increased the price of the OSF, 110GBP now... Ever since I had to return a phone last month (broken wifi) I still can't find a black replacement model nearby, very frustrating. Tesco hasn't had it in stock for a while now, and now also Argos doesn't have any anywhere, it seems (Northern Ireland area), but was same problem when I was in London last month.

Guest Paul Fraser
It seems Argos has increased the price of the OSF, 110GBP now... Ever since I had to return a phone last month (broken wifi) I still can't find a black replacement model nearby, very frustrating. Tesco hasn't had it in stock for a while now, and now also Argos doesn't have any anywhere, it seems (Northern Ireland area), but was same problem when I was in London last month.[/quote}

Try on Ebay, £99.99 from PPM

Edited by Paul Fraser

Guest irishpancake

Looks like PPM they have the OSF in Grey and White, free shipping for UK customers from their own web-site

I posted a link, but it is considered Spam.......I think it's information.

OK so it's considered Spam.....

ppl can find the web-site themselves, it ain't difficult.

Edited by irishpancake