Where to buy the Orange San Francisco online (Grey / White)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul Fraser

Went into Tesco today and they had the OSF in black for £119.99 inc. £10 top-up. Had about £45 worth of vouchers that I could have doubled up leaving me £30 to add, so real price to me (Tesco vouchers and cash) would have been about £75. Decided not to bother (I only wanted a second one to play around with the more experimental roms...)

Guest Anto H

ADVERTISING SPAM had both the white and black San Francisco's available on their eBay store last night @ £99.99 including £10 top up, they were showing 10+ available for the black at the time. I managed to grab one and got the confirmation through, just looking forward to it turning up now! Looking at their website this evening (not eBay) it seems they only have white available.

Oops, perhaps should have said PPM and not typed the name out in full on my first post - advertising spam warning. Sorry, D'oh!

Edited by Anto H

Guest Liesse

Just bought mine direct from Orange, should be delivered on Tuesday.

First guy I called was really helpful, offered at £74.99 including a £10 top up straight away. I thought this deal was too good to miss. I was all set to order, when I was told that they would not ship the phone to my work address. I made a quick call to my mum to see if she would wait in for me at her house on Tuesday, and then called Orange back, ready to order. This guy would not give me the £75 price! I asked why, as an existing Orange P&G customer but he would not budge. I said thanks, but no thanks, and redialled. This time £74.99 including top up no questions asked. Seems a little odd.

I am really happy at this price point, and looking forward to getting my phone.

They won't knock it off, even if you're an existing customer. It comes in (or rather on) the box for the phone, so if they're going to ship it out to you, they'll want you to pay for it.

Edited by Roph

Guest Skip Tracer
OK, thx for fast reply.

You said, that it possible buy only 10GBP credit, but I don know how exactly?

My understanding, although I have never personally tried this, if you pay for a SF in a Orange shop with cash it’s £20 top up but if you use a debit / credit card its £10.

I don’t know if this is something to do with id or what, then on the other hand perhaps I misread or understood this.

Edit : Just noticed as of 11.00 am today that most branches of Argos in the Bristol area seem to have stock of white and grey OSF's, £110 including top-up.

Edited by Skip Tracer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest simonsays1

Orange with Quidco means the San Fran now costs (79.99-12 Quidco) £67.99. I'm very tempted to get another one just as a backup.

Guest casey99
Dropped to £69.99 + £10 top up today.

:mellow:

Re-read the post you quote!

ps, I've seen a couple of your posts, I always wonder if you're a bounty hunter with that name :o

Edited by casey99

Guest Skip Tracer
:mellow:

Re-read the post you quote!

ps, I've seen a couple of your posts, I always wonder if you're a bounty hunter with that name :D

:o oops, Sorry.

Keep paying your taxes and you will be fine. :D

Guest gillestuur

The blade's being out of stock possibly means that the ZTE skate is coming out soon? :unsure:

Does anybody have a specific release date yet?

Guest kitenski

Does anyone think they will offer this back at £79.99 anytime soon, I am after one of these to root and try out Gingerbread, so if I can save £20 by waiting a few weeks it would be worth it!!

Cheers,

Greg

Guest Dezire

As a new ZTE Blade owner, I was walking past my local backstreet phone shop and they had a near mint condtion OLED black ZTE Blade for sale at £65! I traded in my old nokia 6300 and ended up getting the Blade for £40.00! I couldn't believe my luck as Argos are constantly out of stock!

Chuffed!

Guest irishpancake
As a new ZTE Blade owner, I was walking past my local backstreet phone shop and they had a near mint condtion OLED black ZTE Blade for sale at £65! I traded in my old nokia 6300 and ended up getting the Blade for £40.00! I couldn't believe my luck as Argos are constantly out of stock!

Chuffed!

ARGGGGGHHHHHH

jealous.gif

OK OK, fair play to ya, enjoy :unsure:

Guest TCTUK

Howdy all,

I want to buy a second blade for my girlfriend. Any ideas on where the cheapest is at the moment?

Orange are back up to £99.XX +10 top up (£109.XX)

Tesco are doing it for £99.XX inc top up

I tried to buy it at the discounted rate on orange but as I am a contract customer and not a PAYG customer they said I wasn't entitled to the discount. Any thoughts here?

PPM are cheaper but they don't have any stock so pretty useless...

*EDIT* You need to tweak your automated spam filter here, why would describing PPM as useless ever be considered ADVERTISING SPAM?

Edited by TCTUK

Guest Roph

Have a look around for tesco voucher codes; I'm not sure if they're still valid but there was one that made PAYG phones over £60 have a £10 discount or something? It makes the blade £89.99 delivered from tesco.

Guest TCTUK
Have a look around for tesco voucher codes; I'm not sure if they're still valid but there was one that made PAYG phones over £60 have a £10 discount or something? It makes the blade £89.99 delivered from tesco.

Thanks for the poke, i've found it and the deal is £15 off when you spend more than £100.00 in the phone shop. The phone is £99.99 (includes top-up) and there is a crappy necklace for £1.50 that makes it over £100.00. Total price is circa £86.00 from Tesco. Delivery is £5.00 but if you choose you can collect it from your preferred Tesco for free. You can also use your clubcard vouchers.

The code is....

Tdx-tnpr

Edited by TCTUK

Guest gillestuur
Thanks for the poke, i've found it and the deal is £15 off when you spend more than £100.00 in the phone shop. The phone is £99.99 (includes top-up) and there is a crappy necklace for £1.50 that makes it over £100.00. Total price is circa £86.00 from Tesco. Delivery is £5.00 but if you choose you can collect it from your preferred Tesco for free. You can also use your clubcard vouchers.

The code is....

Tdx-tnpr

And its 110 pounds again :unsure:

Very annoying that the Creditcard name/address has to match the delivery adress....

I want to pay the phone myself and instruct them to send it to a friend, who will take it to the Netherlands for me.

I don't want to ask him to pay out of politeness..

Anyone an idea?!