photos and videos doesn't save on memory card

Guest du hast

hey guys newbie here! i have a problem with my phone. every time i take a picture, my photos aren't saved in the memory card. i already set the destination to "storage card" but it doesn't show up. i also tried setting it on "my storage" and yes, my photos are saved but whenever i copy them to the memory card, it doesn't show up. oh yeah the same happens with videos too =( it's quite strang cause mp3's, movies or other stuff are easily saved on the memory card but pictures or videos taken by the phone itself doesn't save. please help me.. thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest babidi3s
hey guys newbie here! i have a problem with my phone. every time i take a picture, my photos aren't saved in the memory card. i already set the destination to "storage card" but it doesn't show up. i also tried setting it on "my storage" and yes, my photos are saved but whenever i copy them to the memory card, it doesn't show up. oh yeah the same happens with videos too =( it's quite strang cause mp3's, movies or other stuff are easily saved on the memory card but pictures or videos taken by the phone itself doesn't save. please help me.. thanks in advance!

I also have the same problem. I suspect that this happened during i have uploaded some of my files on a virus infected computer. Unfortunately, i still haven't found a solution to this.

I hope someone can help us here

Guest Thunder141

if you have such suspect, you can reflash your phone to be sure, nothing is left.

I also have the same problem. I suspect that this happened during i have uploaded some of my files on a virus infected computer. Unfortunately, i still haven't found a solution to this.

I hope someone can help us here