Surprise everyone !!!

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest navrac
yep we have a fix sorted, watch out for announcement thread soon :)

Good work Stephen, you should be proud of yourself for getting so far in an incredibly short time.

Sadly my streak is my main phone and can't bear to be without it so I'll wait until there is cellular on it before I have a go on it.

but once again, well done, as a developer who has to make other peoples incomplete code work I can appreciate the enormity of what you have achieved.

Richard

Guest jutley
yep we have a fix sorted, watch out for announcement thread soon :)

steve please when you do release it please can you provide a update.pkg thankyou in advance.

Guest Stephen Hyde

at min it not gonna be an update pkg as we are working on that still but we do have it fairly easily to do now and i have some helpers to help out with problems

Guest parks387

wallpaper scaling is a bit off with the froyo update dj steve. looked into changing lcd density but no go for me. any tips for this?

everything else is pure genius!!

Guest jutley
at min it not gonna be an update pkg as we are working on that still but we do have it fairly easily to do now and i have some helpers to help out with problems

i hate all the adb stuff but i dont mint using terminal with root permisions on my streak to load the imiage file.

Guest jmhalder
i hate all the adb stuff but i dont mint using terminal with root permisions on my streak to load the imiage file.

Terminal = ADB as far as I'm concerned, I'm sure you won't need either, this will probably be loaded via fastboot.

Guest Reddy232

So the froyo for streak had everything except calls and data. Right?

Can someone confirm that it works on US(AT&T) streaks?

I am gonna try that out and go back to my old iphone for calls and data :)

Thats steve. You are a genius!