Wifi no longer works after XXJPH

Guest jsertic

Hi Guys,

I just flashed my I9000 for the first time with XXJPH. The process went smooth, no errors, nothing.

The problem I have is that my WiFi no longer works. I can connect to the network just fine, but I can't get a connection to the Internet. APN also seems out, at least I can't see the usual Edge symbol displayed (I have bars, but no symbol, maybe it's like this in 2.2.?). I re-inserted my APN settings, as they have been deleted, but still no go.

I tried calling my router (192.168.0.1) and this works just fine. I'm really at a loss here. Tried flashing JP3 to see if this was an error related to the downloaded file, but I have exactly the same problem.

Anybody have an idea what I can try to get this to work again?

Hi Guys,

I just flashed my I9000 for the first time with XXJPH. The process went smooth, no errors, nothing.

The problem I have is that my WiFi no longer works. I can connect to the network just fine, but I can't get a connection to the Internet. APN also seems out, at least I can't see the usual Edge symbol displayed (I have bars, but no symbol, maybe it's like this in 2.2.?). I re-inserted my APN settings, as they have been deleted, but still no go.

I tried calling my router (192.168.0.1) and this works just fine. I'm really at a loss here. Tried flashing JP3 to see if this was an error related to the downloaded file, but I have exactly the same problem.

Anybody have an idea what I can try to get this to work again?

OK, got it to work again. Flashed a few different version, and ended up with XXJPK.