Can you please suggest the most popular ROM here in Modaco?

Guest Nullstring

Guest Nullstring

Hi guys, am from the other thread, xda-dev.. I used to have Xperia X1 and now It's dead..

Bought Samsung Omnia i900 earlier this morning and of course.. I have the old Windows Mobile 6.1 I was looking for an official Windows Mobile 6.5 upgrade but can't seem to find one.. I downloaded the official updater but it said I have the lastest firmware.. weird.. anyway......................

One reason why I bought Omnia i900 is because lot of Omnia user used to have a problem on my application I developed named "JWMD Icon Changer" something about the pallets and I want to try it my self. Am not sure if you're familiar with it but you're free to try by going in this link :lol: JWMD Icon Changer

I like to ask if you guys can suggest what's the most popular ROM for Samsung Omnia i900.. I was hopping for a Sense 2.5 + MAX SENSE installed that's just it..

Thank you guys!

Guest Nullstring

OK I think I like

OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite), UPDATED: 3rd Sept 2010 | GTX + ock Eclipse + Kitchen

And I also got some few answers here why I can't update my Omnia into official WinMo 6.5 firmware.

So next question is...

HOW DO I FLASH A CUSTOM FIRMWARE?!!

KIDDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I think I like

OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite), UPDATED: 3rd Sept 2010 | GTX + ock Eclipse + Kitchen

And I also got some few answers here why I can't update my Omnia into official WinMo 6.5 firmware.

So next question is...

HOW DO I FLASH A CUSTOM FIRMWARE?!!

KIDDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you like OCK's work, you should look at this one.

It has been one of the most downloaded and popular ROM of OCK's ROMs.

HERE !

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi guys, am from the other thread, xda-dev.. I used to have Xperia X1 and now It's dead..

Bought Samsung Omnia i900 earlier this morning and of course.. I have the old Windows Mobile 6.1 I was looking for an official Windows Mobile 6.5 upgrade but can't seem to find one.. I downloaded the official updater but it said I have the lastest firmware.. weird.. anyway......................

One reason why I bought Omnia i900 is because lot of Omnia user used to have a problem on my application I developed named "JWMD Icon Changer" something about the pallets and I want to try it my self. Am not sure if you're familiar with it but you're free to try by going in this link :lol: JWMD Icon Changer

I like to ask if you guys can suggest what's the most popular ROM for Samsung Omnia i900.. I was hopping for a Sense 2.5 + MAX SENSE installed that's just it..

Thank you guys!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? Your app (Icon Changer) is my TOP app I'm installing after each flashing!!! GREAT app! Without it, I would using this terrible/low resolution icons, mate!

THXS a lot!

About popular roms... OCK's "Eclipse", Yonn's GTX Style, JN Foundation "G-Carbon".

Guest hitman1980

Thank you guys!

Best of the lot - OCK's (23118 GTX Edition)

look here .... http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...nium-ultralite/

Thanks

Bob