Help Me Make B7610 Giorgio Armani 6.5.X ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos

Since the B7610 Armani ROM v3 has been a hit and some of you want it in 6.5.X, Help me in making one B)

As users of the Armani ROM know, the ROM is not just about speed and stability, it's about style as well :lol:

Help me in developing a 6.5.X that is visually pleasing and will fit the Armani Theme

If you're a (willing and have all the time) graphic artist or even just a Photoshop fanatic, help me in making graphic files with will suit GA theme.

The graphic files are:

1. Program Icons

It would be nice to have a uniform set of icons for the Programs Menu. A set of rounded square glossy icons with some touch of gold/brass would be nice.

2. Soft Keys Bar (Bottom bar in 6.5.X)

Instead of the round buttons, Square buttons glossy buttons and a Windows Logo with some touch of gold/brass would be nice.

3. Taskbar

Nice to have the simple taskbar icons, again, with some touch of gold/brass would be nice.

-----------------------------------

So again if you have some free time and would like to help in this project just generate those graphics and post it here.

The best designs will be included in the GA 6.5.3 ROM

Full credits will be given to the artist (both in this thread and in the ROM's "About" )

For reference:

Program Icons : Size must be in 90X90

Soft Keys Bar: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=2 Download the BlueBlackthemeOEM.zip to check files to modify

Task Bar

A little bit tricky because there's too much work to do to modify the icons. I suggest modify only the basic icons (battery, signal,volume etc.)

Also to modify only shellres.192.dll / shellres.192.dll.0409.mui

To modify this read here: http://winmo.techparaiso.com/how-to-create...-taskbar-icons/

for visual reference of the taskbar icons, see here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/pocket-pc-themes...om-taskbar.html

Good Luck on designing B)

Guest Ruben1987

Ok, ill try to get that golden color with black into those images! Hope i can give you some good stuff B)

Offtopic: Btw Daskalos i still cant use the samsung lockscreen on your armani v3 rom:( i can only use the WM 6.5 one... i rlly would like to use the samsung one cause i like the player controls on the lockscreen :lol: ty in advance!

Update: here tell me if you like them and what you else would like! Btw my photoshop skills arent the best so.... i cant do everything yet B) but im willing to learn.

link for the images to download:Armani images Gold

Edited by Ruben1987

Guest daskalos
Ok, ill try to get that golden color with black into those images! Hope i can give you some good stuff B)

Offtopic: Btw Daskalos i still cant use the samsung lockscreen on your armani v3 rom:( i can only use the WM 6.5 one... i rlly would like to use the samsung one cause i like the player controls on the lockscreen :lol: ty in advance!

You can't use it? At fresh flash it there already...have you installed or changed something?

Guest Ruben1987
You can't use it? At fresh flash it there already...have you installed or changed something?

nope havent installed anything extra.. it is there i know but only on starting the device and inserting my pin... after that it doesnt work or i get the double lock problem

Guest sakisds

Hey Daskalos,

I started creating the start menu icons and I want to ask, you want them like the main menu ones, like the default but colored or whatever I think?

(Or maybe, why don't you use the main menu armani icons, they should work, right?)

Guest daskalos
Hey Daskalos,

I started creating the start menu icons and I want to ask, you want them like the main menu ones, like the default but colored or whatever I think?

(Or maybe, why don't you use the main menu armani icons, they should work, right?)

I like them square and glossy :lol:

If the icons will be like the ones one main menu, it would be redundant B)

Guest sakisds
I like them square and glossy :lol:

If the icons will be like the ones one main menu, it would be redundant B)

Alright, I will see what I can do.

Edit: First try bellow, it didn't turn out well(its not glossy at all B)). I will create another template anyway.

post-722982-1285939795_thumb.png

Edited by sakisds