[ROM] MIUI Liquid 11.05 (v0.7)

Guest koudelka

nice rom...

but... i think that the interface is too similar to the iPhone...

and i like the iPhone graphic...but not the excessive simplicity...

therefore i'm searching for a more powerfull rom as cyanogen... but, as i said...nice idea and very good job (for the developers and the porter cookers :lol: )

Guest koudelka
does this rom suffer of random reboot cause of wifi ? (like other rom based on phhroyo ?)

Yes, atleast I once had a reboot while disconnecting wifi. but it is not often

nice rom...

but... i think that the interface is too similar to the iPhone...

and i like the iPhone graphic...but not the excessive simplicity...

therefore i'm searching for a more powerfull rom as cyanogen... but, as i said...nice idea and very good job (for the developers and the porter cookers B) )

Cyanogenmod 6.1 is still under development for liquid :lol:

Edited by koudelka

Guest koudelka
Yep, this rom is surprisingly fast and smooth. The dialer and contacts open really quickly and all the regular animations render reallllllllllllllllllly nicely.

and installing launcherpro makes it all much faster, compared to the stock home :lol: and I like having a app drawer better, more clean.

Thanks, but one minute too late :lol:

First impression; that bootscreen is brutal o.o

I think my phone is bored.. bootloop B)

I guess I have to wipe everything this time.. do I need to reflash .bin or is it enough just to wipe everything and reflash the .zip?

*edit* screen is just flashing and idk wtf it is doing, is it suppose to do that?

Edited by Splux

Guest PhilNelwyn

In this rom, like in every mod with screen sensitivity increased, I've got the "crazy screen" problem.

In LCR, a simple script turns it back to Acer's default values, but I wasn't able to have it working in Froyo...

Does anybody know how to do that ?

(If this has already been discussed, sorry, just link the topic)

...and also, Vache or Koudelka, the french translation is complete now, do you have time to include it or tell us how to do it ourself ?

http://crowdin.net/project/miui-rom-translation/fr (server is slow)

Edited by PhilNelwyn

Guest koudelka
Thanks, but one minute too late :lol:

First impression; that bootscreen is brutal o.o

I think my phone is bored.. bootloop B)

I guess I have to wipe everything this time.. do I need to reflash .bin or is it enough just to wipe everything and reflash the .zip?

*edit* screen is just flashing and idk wtf it is doing, is it suppose to do that?

It is ok just to wipe and reflash the .zip file. if it happens again you might try downloading again from another source. It might have become corrupt or something.

It is ok just to wipe and reflash the .zip file. if it happens again you might try downloading again from another source. It might have become corrupt or something.

But it's more like it's stuck in that MIUI screen.. it just freezes, turns the phone black for 0.5 sec and then starts with the MIUI screen again.. buhu, i wanna test this s*** today D:

@koud. can u post some screenshots of miui + launcherpro?? so that everyone can see how the combo looks like. Plus is there any loss of functionality if u use launcher pro instead of the default one??

Guest koudelka
@koud. can u post some screenshots of miui + launcherpro?? so that everyone can see how the combo looks like. Plus is there any loss of functionality if u use launcher pro instead of the default one??

Probably hard to show on picture, but I will try make video

Guest Ramdanih
Did you wipe ?

first I wipe all in malez, next wipe ext2.

after flashing bootloops..

and I try choose dalvik and data/cache manually.. It's work..

thx 4 u answare..

but, I have new problem..

blank SD card.. :lol:

sry for my english

Guest PhilNelwyn
first I wipe all in malez, next wipe ext2.

after flashing bootloops..

and I try choose dalvik and data/cache manually.. It's work..

thx 4 u answare..

but, I have new problem..

blank SD card.. :lol:

sry for my english

nevermind

Edited by PhilNelwyn

Now when I finally got it to work, I gotta say it's the fastest froyo rom atm^^

Everything runs smooth, and I only got one question, does overclocking to 883MHz work or?

*edit* I'm asking 'cause I saw someone having problem with 883MHz.. so no comments about that question except for simple answers like "yes" and "no" :lol:

Edited by Splux

Guest PhilNelwyn
Now when I finally got it to work, I gotta say it's the fastest froyo rom atm^^

Everything runs smooth, and I only got one question, does overclocking to 883MHz work or?

*edit* I'm asking 'cause I saw someone having problem with 883MHz.. so no comments about that question except for simple answers like "yes" and "no" :lol:

I run it stable at 960MHz.