[ROM] MIUI Liquid 11.05 (v0.7)

Guest koudelka

Guest koudelka
Remember; this rom is pretty far from done yet. And it's a mix between Android and iOS, so.. it should be like this, but faster and more stable.

If you want I can install launcherPro and give you some pictures of it:)

And the lockscreen is just awesome.

But you're right, it's not mature yet. Hopefully they won't stop trying to make this work, if they manage to do this, it'll probably be the best rom for liquid. If they don't port Sense and makes it smooth, then I'll get a hard time to decide B)

I did make a video with launcherPro :lol:

I did make a video with launcherPro B)

And I tried it myself, it runs smooth.. really smooth.. But I'm starting to get used to iOS UI thingy now B)

one thing; when using OpenAlarm (I've to get up early in the mornings:() and is in lockscreen, alarm time and date makes my clock hide behind the lockbar.. would you mind to find a way to solve that? :lol:

I'd like to be able to see the clock even tho I got an alarm on:P

I got a question about this rom : is there a way to choose the number of desktop we got ?

Actually I don't use many applications and i got 2 empty desktop and i'd like to delete them.

Is it possible ?

I got a question about this rom : is there a way to choose the number of desktop we got ?

Actually I don't use many applications and i got 2 empty desktop and i'd like to delete them.

Is it possible ?

Press homebutton when you're at you homescreen and press the "X" in the right corner of a screen. :lol:

Or make a zoom-out gest with your fingers, like in launcherpro and sense to see all screens! B)

*edit*

Is 34mflops good or bad? ^^

*edit2* now I got 35.85 with 921MHz, this rom is pretty fast, I guess :3

Edited by Splux

is there anyway we can get official support for liquiid from the developer?

maybe if we sign an online page to show we are interested and then have one of the Chinese users on this forum present it to them??

what do you all think?

Guest koudelka
is there anyway we can get official support for liquiid from the developer?

maybe if we sign an online page to show we are interested and then have one of the Chinese users on this forum present it to them??

what do you all think?

There are already quite many chinese users asking for official support on miui.com

Damn, I really can't live without logcat :lol:, I hope you guys will manage to fix it! I'll be watching this thread closely in the meantime!

just a question: what is logcat? and for what do you need it?

google is your best friend.

[rage]

And, tbh, people like you are the most annoying people. Ever.

Just one question for you, why's it so hard to just answer his question instead of saying "google is your best friend"? To me it sounds like you're just trying to get more posts in the forum.

[/rage]

And now back to topic for me:

Anyone else having a problem with the vibrator when someone's calling? I've set it "Always vibrate" but it doesn't vibrate when someone calls me:/

Btw, Tether with Acer EasyLink is broken. Does EasyLink use some kinda service that only Acer ROM's have?

Just download Easytether (I think it's called) from market, works perfectly (or, it has always worked perfectly for me<: )

Guest Quipeace
just a question: what is logcat? and for what do you need it?

Logcat is a handy debugging tool that keeps logs of many things that are happening on your phone.

I use it as a debugging tool for my apps, which is why I can't 'live' without it :lol:.

[rage]

And, tbh, people like you are the most annoying people. Ever.

Just one question for you, why's it so hard to just answer his question instead of saying "google is your best friend"? To me it sounds like you're just trying to get more posts in the forum.

[/rage]

And now back to topic for me:

Anyone else having a problem with the vibrator when someone's calling? I've set it "Always vibrate" but it doesn't vibrate when someone calls me:/

I just thought that was the best way to find out (personal experience).

and am terrified by the [rage] tags!!! SERIOUSLY, where do people think of this stuff!!!

I just thought that was the best way to find out (personal experience).

and am terrified by the [rage] tags!!! SERIOUSLY, where do people think of this stuff!!!

Actually, rage-tags weren't serious. I'm not a serious guy, but I'm just starting to get annoyed of all that "go google it" comments to everyone and anyone and everywhere.. So, don't take it personally, I was just annoyed @ everything when I wrote that. You just happened to post that post I actually cared to answer.

So, sorry for that and don't hate me, I was just pissed at that moment.

End of trying-to-explain-myself.

And 'bout the google-thingy, I couldn't find that much information on google that actually explained what logcat is :lol:

Guest akira.pwr
one question: does malez recovery 0.6 work with this rom?

nandroid is too important :lol:

Malez recovery works fine, but if you have to wipe all, you have to do it manually.