[ROM] MIUI Liquid 11.05 (v0.7)

Guest koudelka

Guest koudelka
Damn... I hope someone will translate in English soon

don't worry it will be out soon :lol: Europeans have not had time to get home from work/school yet, and US just woke up B)

Guest PhilNelwyn

Thanks, Vache, for translation packs.

Koudelka, I've got a 404 error on the OP links for it (I think you did copy and paste with the dots in the middle of the url).

...same for the source link.

Edited by PhilNelwyn

Guest koudelka

ah from reading the change log, I find this to be most interesting for us (hopefully it can help us with finding a way to debug)

Added debug log upload switch, you can choose whether to upload through the privacy settings debug log (新增 调试日志上传开关,可通过隐私设置选择是否上传调试日志)(

google translate)

Edited by koudelka

If you mean the app drawer, doesn't exist in this rom, you can made some folders and rename as you want.

Sorry, I do not know much English

I mean the icons in the menu, they are there other (than the one encircled), I wish usual

Thank

Edited by snmsfgm

Guest koudelka
GRRRREAAAT! Thanks :lol:

There is french and Italian translations also on XDA

*edit*

seems like the update packages also include some libs and stuff so it wont work to use on this rom yet. I hope they will release clean version with only changed framework and apk translation

Edited by koudelka

Guest jackkykung
Updated first post with new update based on 9.29, hope you will enjoy it! :lol:

From my understanding, this 0.9.29 version is updated only default language, or something else?

Anyway, thank you for your update B)

Edited by jackkykung

Guest koudelka
From my understanding, this 0.9.29 version is updated only default language, or something else?

Anyway, thank you for your update :lol:

From the translation I found on XDA:

MIUI 0.9.24 -> 0.9.29 Changelog

General

* Repair compatibility with major apps - the following software can be used normally in MIUI ROM: pea folder phone wizard, setcpu, Google Goggles, mobile TV, papaya community, the bees radio, Chrome to phone ("over the wall version can be used" i.e. our normal version)

* Recommended SMS

* Thousands of network messages for your choice of holiday greetings are not afraid of no idea it!

Phone

* Add barring of incoming calls, phone settings can be set to reject unknown callers

* Fix the problem where you couldn't call an unknown number by click on the picture

* Repair of the week specific time call records.

SMS

* Add Festival SMS recommended to provide thousands of network SMS, support group sending, forwarding and collection.

* Fix read the message, hold down the menu button menu will blink.

Contacts

* Add the network picture, edit picture can be downloaded from the Internet more head.

* Edit Avatar repair, the lack of the user's current head of the problem.

* Repair contact points from the dial interface to return, and then point back after less than a desktop, but go back to the contact problem.

Desktop

* Optimal sliding screen fluency.

* Optimization of the icon into the folder of operation.

* Optimization of the icon moving animation.

* Add open \ close the file folder of the animation.

* Add lock screen preview of Mark Read, missed calls and text messages lock screen preview hold more than 3 seconds marked as read.

* Fix lock screen does not display MMS and SMS preview picture of the problem of SP numbers.

* SMS contacts fix lock screen can not enter a single session list problem.

* Add a little fix will show a plug-plug problem.

Market (Perhaps the Chinese one only?)

* Add Software Information View, press the application to display the program name and can report the details to support the search in the market.

* Add prompted a new version of installed programs.

Other

* Add task manager feedback, provide feedback after a key clean-up information to the user.

* Add MIUI Start-up tone.

* Added debug log upload switch, you can choose whether to upload through the privacy settings debug log.

* Bluetooth can not send repair apk files.

China's original Android ROM development team

www.miui.com

the difference between the chinese and english version I added is just what language is default on first boot. and I removed some things like FM-radio(does not work) and bootup sound. read first post B)

Also, I made a video so people can see how this new version is running

Guest y7038862
ah from reading the change log, I find this to be most interesting for us (hopefully it can help us with finding a way to debug)

Added debug log upload switch, you can choose whether to upload through the privacy settings debug log (新增 调试日志上传开关,可通过隐私设置选择是否上传调试日志)(

google translate)

But maybe the log only goes china server?

Guest koudelka
But maybe the log only goes china server?

yes indeed they do... so does not help me fix bugs in this rom B), I need to find way to reverse engineer that so I can send logs to me :lol:

Guest koudelka
Anyone have problems with gmail?

Gmail don't sync like before..

Install Gmail form market, seems I might have forgot to include it, or it did not like being on data partition B)

ah, did it again.... always forget to edit my post instead.. sorry

now I will edit this instead :lol: Updated first post with v0.3.1 (9.30) just minor bugfix nothing major

Edited by koudelka

Guest jackkykung
the difference between the chinese and english version I added is just what language is default on first boot. and I removed some things like FM-radio(does not work) and bootup sound. read first post B)

Also, I made a video so people can see how this new version is running

Thank you!!! :lol:

home key not work after upgrade to 9.29 version, anybody has the same issue?

I upgrade from 9.24 version, wipe also not help, when roll back to 9.24 version, everything is fine.