[ROM] MIUI Liquid 11.05 (v0.7)

Guest koudelka

Guest jackkykung
Quadrant values are lower than previous versions, are about 700/730 instead of 920/950

I think so, too much lag campare to my favorite MIUI, 9.30 :)

Guest koudelka
guys, why're you removed miui weather in language pack?(

will be a Russian language pack?

Thats up to the people who make the language pack, but I think it got removed because it only works for chinese locations

Guest Pullaah

What is wrong with market! >: ( . I have to try downloading about 5-10 times and then it downloads VVVEEEERYYYYY SLOOOOOW! Is this a bug of 0.007 aka James Bond 2.2 leak?

Since 10.29 (v0.6) I have sim problems, it doesnt even ask for a PINcode, when i flash to LCR, it works again, didnt have any problems with 10.15... Any ideas?

Guest Pirania

I have a problem when i open the phone shorcut i receive Sorry! The process android.process.acore has stoped unexpectedly.

Edited by Pirania

I have a problem when i open the phone shorcut i receive Sorry! The process android.process.acore has stoped unexpectedly.

Sometimes it's the same also for me

You can modify the default ROM language by setting in build.prop

ro.product.locale.language en

ro.product.locale.region US

Without translation it works again, so the problem is somewhere in the translation pack

The problem was that I edited build.prop, I flashed unedited version and it worked fine, very great ROM, love it! :)

Guest koudelka
The problem was that I edited build.prop, I flashed unedited version and it worked fine, very great ROM, love it! :)

If you did not have any cell connection then your problem was probably that you wiped before flashing the language pack. (our radio files are stored on cache so wiping cache would break radio functionality)

If you did not have any cell connection then your problem was probably that you wiped before flashing the language pack. (our radio files are stored on cache so wiping cache would break radio functionality)

Hmm, I did all the wiping also before the first time flashing, so pretty werid :)

Guest TheShak

Great ROM, and for it seems v. good on battery life. Also Bluetooth, data & wireless are o.k.

I removed some of the deletes in the update script for english lang so it did not delete all the chinese apps... I think a language translation update should not delete any apps... I want do to that myself!

Thanks a lot for the port Koudelka. You da man!

Cheers

Edited by TheShak

Guest TheShak

Sometimes it's the same also for me

I believe this has something to do with the English translation. If you run chinese it does not happen...

So after some digging there seems to be another later english translation which so far does not have the "process android acore" FC when trying to make a call

Heres is the link http://djmcnz.batteryboss.org/MIUI/languag...ck-4-signed.zip

Also with this translation you'll get less chinese characters in the address book... so much better than before and no FC when you press the call button

Also as mentioned before by bais you will need to change the build.prop file

Hope it works for you and please let us know as well

@Koudelka it might be worth changing the link on the 1st post.

thanks

Edited by TheShak

Guest vikings123

I have the same FC problem.

I still consider MIUI not a stable one.

Dario's is more stable, though no OC available.

And translation is not complete yet either.

Maybe it will be stable before the turkey's day. Hopefully.

Anyway, great job folks.

Guest akira.pwr

【5 November Week 11 Trailer】 MIUI upgrade

Recommendedfeatures:

Brilliantlock screenmusic controls, double-click to bring up the unlock button, the lock screen is more convenient for the next songs.

androidplatform, the bestdesktop,browsing speed, in the circumstances to ensure high quality from 40 frames / sec to 60 frames / sec.

Phone:

Add flipmute,callwhen the flipphonecan be muted. (Need tosetin the open, the default is not turned on)

Add gradually pick up the ring is small, pick up the phone calls, ring tones gradually becomes smaller.

Add a callin the recording process to support the one-way call recording.

SMS:

Fix an error message backcontactproblems.

MMS will be the text block fix the problem.

Optimize the time to send the message list sorting by the other party.

Add new andedit thecontacts of people added to the group supporting information.

Add SIM card contacts into the newinterface.

Desktop:

Add lock screen music controls, double-click the unlock button to call.

Add notification bar 13 key switches, to support press and direct access to relevant project settings.

New Phone and SMS desktop icons, in a missed call or new SMS number when prompted.

Shimonoseki opportunity to repair some cases become arestartproblem.

Fix the globalsearchbox type icon is not consistency.

Set off down-repair problem is not saved.

Lock screen input to complete optimization of direct access to the desktop.

Settings:

Repair can not be achieved square and round icons icons switching problems.

Fix VPN settings crashes.

Upload debug log can not switch fix the problem.

Repair data and backup problems can not be closed.

Optimization of power display related content.

The theme of the muse in the last 15:00 Top

post-702696-1288934250_thumb.jpg

Edited by akira.pwr

I believe this has something to do with the English translation. If you run chinese it does not happen...

So after some digging there seems to be another later english translation which so far does not have the "process android acore" FC when trying to make a call

Heres is the link http://djmcnz.batteryboss.org/MIUI/languag...ck-4-signed.zip

Also with this translation you'll get less chinese characters in the address book... so much better than before and no FC when you press the call button

Also as mentioned before by bais you will need to change the build.prop file

Hope it works for you and please let us know as well

@Koudelka it might be worth changing the link on the 1st post.

thanks

Your link isn't working :)