Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest milkykung

After following awesome Androot+de-orangeated guide by xeyaztian and others Remove Orange Apps without flashing ROM, here are my first ever 6 homescreen shots :rolleyes:

Note: Special thanks to HACKDROID, tiggerlator, wiiija,yuki71, Weba and others (for widgets+icons)

xeyaztian, targetbsp, mumbinns, spannerz and others(for soft root and Orange apps removal)

Thank you everyone for this :huh:

EDIT: Full-sized images uploaded, special thanks to Weba ^^

ugxgq.png

pdb2T.png

SXe8p.png

Jupvm.png

c9hKa.png

3AWSy.png

Edited by milkykung

Oh man, I had that Android Phone 7 setup running perfectly, reflashed the phone and tried setting it up again and the icons don't align properly. Joy.

Alo can't take screenshots anymore, atleast not with shootme, is there another app that handles it?

Guest milkykung
What calendars you using bro?

Hi there :rolleyes:

On the 1st pic, it is called "Smooth calendar". The 4th one is from LaucherPro-paid version :huh:

Thank you for asking :huh:

Edited by milkykung

Guest mobile579
After following awesome Androot+de-orangeated guide by xeyaztian and others Remove Orange Apps without flashing ROM, here are my first ever 6 homescreen shots :rolleyes:

Note: Special thanks to HACKDROID, tiggerlator, wiiija,yuki71 and others (for widgets+icons)

xeyaztian, targetbsp, mumbinns, spannerz and others(for soft root and Orange apps removal)

Thank you everyone for this :huh:

Any chance of posting what RSS Feeder you are using and which Notes application (how to get a 2 in top right?)

Guest milkykung
Any chance of posting what RSS Feeder you are using and which Notes application (how to get a 2 in top right?)

Hi there :rolleyes:

Yes, no problem. Greed2 is the one on Pic #2 (3 widgets available but all come with fixed width). Sparse RSS is the one on Pic #3 (very powerful widget because you can simply click on the item and it links to the page stright away. I love this feature a lot ^^. App dev is friendly and responsive too). For the note, I use "colornote" :huh:

Tips: I adjust the width of these widgets by a use of LauncherPro-paid version because the size of these RSS widgets are pretty much fixed and wasting our SFDroid screen asset a lot :huh: I strongly recommend everyone who loves flexibility like me to grab it ^^

Thank you for your interest on my 1st homescreen post. I'm glad you like them ^^

@bigisy

What about drocap2?

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

Guest milkykung
SUCCESS! Thank you oh so very much!

You are welcome. I'm glad that helped. Please post your homescreens too because I'd love to see them :huh:

Whats the messaging and friend stream type widgets youve got there?

Hi :rolleyes:

I believe those widgets are from LauncherPro-paid version, which also comes with a calendar widget in pic #4 of my post :huh:

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

Guest milkykung
JRit4.jpg

I call this 'Minimal Pimp' :huh: :rolleyes:

Awww. That 'Minimal Pimp looks plain simple yet elegant'.]

BTW, can you tell me how to upload a big pic like that? Mine got reduced all the time and I used the 'attachments' feature.

Cheers,

No problem! I recommend imgur.com. Upload your pic(s), when finished it will give you a bunch of links on the left hand side. If you copy the link for 'message boards' and paste it in a reply, you'll see the image in it's proper size! :rolleyes:

You could always preview the post first to see if you've got it right, as well.

Look forward to seeing more, milkykung.

Guest milkykung
No problem! I recommend imgur.com. Upload your pic(s), when finished it will give you a bunch of links on the left hand side....

Thank you very much for the info Weba :huh:

Look forward to seeing more, milkykung.

Here you go Weba (in case you have not seen them yet) ^^

BTW, I forgot to ask you about your LauncherPro icons. They look pretty neat :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

Guest milkykung
Another :rolleyes:

snap20101110_172447.jpg

Nice homescreens mate :huh: Can you please tell me the name of your toggle widgets and app launcher icon at the centre??? Are they "Tallmin by Lekki" icons pack?? TY in advance :huh:

BTW, lesson learnt from this particular homescreen is to avoid "insulting the unintelligent" ^^ Good one ;D

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

Guest chall32

Wallpaper from here, think you can probably guess the rest.

Will try to be a bit more inventive with my home screen... maybe one day... :rolleyes:

- Chris

post-618544-1289516946_thumb.png

Edited by chall32