Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest milkykung
My homescreen:

snap20101112213613.png

Hi :rolleyes: Nice shot :huh:

I'm sure I came across that semi-transparent clock and battery percentage text somewhere but could not recall. Please can you tell a newbie like me again for that and dock background too ^^ TYVM in advance.

SVeHO.jpg

Hi Weba :huh:

That's very generous. It makes me tempted to download and set as a wallpaper on my SF right now TY :D

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

Guest buneech
Hi :rolleyes: Nice shot :huh:

I'm sure I came across that semi-transparent clock and battery percentage text somewhere but could not recall. Please can you tell a newbie like me again for that and dock background too ^^ TYVM in advance.

Digital Clock Widget from Maize, and Battstatt Free from Tomas Persson.

Any chance you could upload the launcher pro dock please.

Sure. Here you go: http://goo.gl/j1eyH

Here's mine - not tremendously exciting, but then does what I need :rolleyes:.

Fancy Widget 1.3

BattStatt

Free PowerWidget

post-120880-1289984344_thumb.png

Edited by goatee

Guest milkykung
Finished customising for now, probably won't last long though!

snap20101118_095842-1.png

Nice one ^^ Happy birthday to your Mum in advance B)

BTW, please can you tell me the weather widget you are using. I'm using "weather forecast" widget and it looks similar but yours has 5-day forecast.

I use Sparse RSS too and it is very useful ;) I wish no. of lines can be customised though :)

Thank you in advance and happy customising :)

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

You using a special icon pack or just standard ones? Also whats the one with the pencil ruler and thermometer?

The pencil ruler themometer icon is for Convertpad - a great units converter (I'm sad and use it to work out my mpg after I fill up the car with petrol!)

Guest mitchgixer6
Nice one ^^ Happy birthday to your Mum in advance B)

BTW, please can you tell me the weather widget you are using. I'm using "weather forecast" widget and it looks similar but yours has 5-day forecast.

I use Sparse RSS too and it is very useful ;) I wish no. of lines can be customised though :)

Thank you in advance and happy customising :)

Cheers,

You using a special icon pack or just standard ones? Also whats the one with the pencil ruler and thermometer?

Cheers guys. Using "Beautifull Widgets" for the weather, it's a paid for from the market.

Standard Icons, just with the lables turned off through Launcher Pro.

Guest UncleFista
The pencil ruler themometer icon is for Convertpad - a great units converter (I'm sad and use it to work out my mpg after I fill up the car with petrol!)

It's not an app, but for true MPG geekiness start a (free) account here http://www.spritmonitor.de/en/

Just to keep in on topic, there's a mobile version of the site B)