Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest milkykung
You can get it from here: http://iamfreeman.deviantart.com/art/Black...d-Set-161870450

It's a very nice set of wallpapers.

wow :D Thanks a lot for your reply and link B)

Thank you for your reply :D

heres mine

screenshotco.png

Nice one :) Winter is just around a corner :)

snap20101121172225.png

Very nice dock ;)

Looks much better on the phone screen.

post-769221-1290377906_thumb.png

post-769221-1290377865_thumb.png

Very nice ;) You are creative ;)

Well, this thread has been very lively this weekend :P I've got many resources from you all to play with my phones :P Looks like almost everyone is using "Launcher Pro".

Any ADW.Launcher users here? I've just installed it :P Overall, settings can be tricky to suite OrangeSF but after that is done, it can be as smooth as LauncherPro :P Theme support is very nice too :P

Keep your good stuffs coming guys ^^

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

Guest Bob@Desire

I'm using the Desire V2 framework (black notification bar) and looking for a modded battery circle?

Anyone got a nice one and can post the flashable zip?

Thanks

Guest milkykung
No problem :-)

snap20101122041130edit0.jpg

Ooh B) Your latest homescreen with the provided dock looks really cool. Please can you make the white version of the arrow as it might suit my homescreen more when you are free :)

Please also share the icon pack you are using.

Thank you so much in advance ^^

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

Guest SWOriginal
Ooh B) Your latest homescreen with the provided dock looks really cool. Please share the icon pack you are using.

Thank you in advance ^^

Cheers,

It's suave for iPhone, search deviant art :-D

Guest milkykung
r4ncu.jpg

Changed it around a little. Still LauncherPro, SiMi clock widget, Beautiful Widgets 1x1 (with Tick skin), SwitchPro and Codex icons.

That looks really nice and neat. Can you tell a newbie like me how to extend that vertical white line of Simi clock and align beautiful widgets+Switch Pro on its left and right side? I cannot see the gap between them at all. Once the widget is adjusted, ADW launcher does not let me place anything over other widgets. Is it possible in Launcher Pro, like yours?

Thank you very much in advance ^^

Guest Aranathos

Launcher Pro allows you to resize widgets, which is how that 'effect' was created. I'm assuming (never used it) ADW does not have the same level of control?

Guest milkykung
Launcher Pro allows you to resize widgets, which is how that 'effect' was created. I'm assuming (never used it) ADW does not have the same level of control?

Well, it is not the resizing issue here as ADW has that feature too. I am both ADW and LauncherPro user and I'm curious on how the poster did that customization. I might miss something and cannot make them look like the poster's homescreen.

It is the matter of overlaying widget over other widgets that really surprises me.

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

Guest Aranathos
It is the matter of overlaying widget over other widgets that really surprises me.

Cheers, S

Position the Beautiful Weather 1 x 1 to the left, the SwitchPro to the right and then stretch the SiMi clock down over both widgets.

Guest MIKEYMC
Well, it is not the resizing issue here as ADW has that feature too. I am both ADW and LauncherPro user and I'm curious on how the poster did that customization. I might miss something and cannot make them look like the poster's homescreen.

Cheers,

Just did it myself by placing switchpro where I wanted it then it allowed me to resize simi over it B)

Guest milkykung
Position the Beautiful Weather 1 x 1 to the left, the SwitchPro to the right and then stretch the SiMi clock down over both widgets.

Just did it myself by placing switchpro where I wanted it then it allowed me to resize simi over it B)

Thank you very much for both of your reply guys :) I got it now. That's a pretty neat customization Launcher Pro has to offer:)

I'm kind of like Droid X theme on the ADW.launcher but I miss my sleek friend stream and scrollable calendar on my Launcher Pro. I wish I could add Launcher Pro widgets while using ADW.launcher ^^

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

Guest milkykung
Damn only works for a moment as the other widgets are now hidden under the simi clock :)

Hi Mikey B)

After playing around with these widgets a bit, I realised the order of placement matters. Simi clock is the last element I placed and stretch over those two widgets and the toggle still works just fine.

Not sure whether it helps :) This might differ because I'm using "weather forecast widget" and "Free power widget" adjusted to 1x1 and 3x1 respectively.

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung